11: An Even Warmer Reception

YN was being carried down a hill by Jane, her grip was gentle and kind and he body was warm against his. The two of them along with Yuri had left the cave a few hours ago and were looking for Y/N's tent and any signs of his other companions, so far they had found nothing but petty arguements over which direction they should go.

After what had been around another two hours Y/N looked up from his position against Jane's warm breast to look at their location, the frost tickled his skin and made his breath visibly dance before his face, he looked through the white desert for any signs of his friends...or rather lovers. However there was nothing, the three of them stood on a flat stretch of land and to the left there was a huge cave entrance. Suddenly a massive tremor hit the three of them at full force and they all fell to the ground, Y/N realised he had enough strength to stand and walk again so he stood up and looked around for any cause of the mini earthquake, he saw no evidence but as he turned around he saw that Yuri and Jane had started to run away from him.

Y/N "Where are you going?"

Jane "Away from that place!"

Y/N had a complete look of confusion on his face which was quickly cut short by yet another tremor, and another, and another. Y/N had realised that with each passing tremor that the source of them was coming from the large cave entrance, Y/N darted his head towards the cave in complete fear. And thats when he saw...her?

Infront of him there was what appeared to be woman she wore a black fur hat and a purple coat lined with dense white fur that seemed like it was barely zipped because of its thickness. The most striking part about this woman however, was the fact that she was giant, about the size of a house and her lower body resembled that of a polar bear's, she had a giant four legged body covered in short thick white fur, her paws were covered by black boots that were lined with the same material as the inside of her coat. The beast reached down with one of her massive black fluffy paws and gently grabbed hold of Y/N, her paw covered almost his entire body, he put his hands on the top of her finger for support and his hands almost disappeared from how soft and thick the fur was.

She raised him to her face and gave him an inspection with her eyes, her expression was completely blank and without a hope of it changing in sight.

Polar Bear Girl "Take...off."

Y/N "I-I-I...your h-holding onto m-m-me."

The giant woman turned him sideways in her hand and opened it up, he stood up and looked at her in fear and slowly untied the knot on the kimono with shaky hands and he let it fall to the floor as it slipped off her paw, the cold hit him quick as Y/N stood there shivering and naked whilst standing on the giant paw of this polar bear hybrid thing. As if immediatly solving his cold issue, the woman brough him to the collar of her coat where her mouth was just barely peaking out, she let him go and he landed on the fluffy collar of her coat.

The collar was thicker than a car and also was at a slight slant, the beast used her hand to put the collar at a steeper angle, Y/N started to slide down towards her mouth but he acted quickly and gripped onto the fur of the collar and stopped just a matter of inches from her giant lips. Y/N turned himself over onto his stomach and was about to try and climb up and out of the collar when he felt the girl's huge wave of hot breath hit him. The breath's warmth was hot and disarming, the sudden wave of comfort distracted Y/N from the fact that the creature's tongue had emerged from between her lips and had made contact with Y/N legs, the giant slimy muscle started to firmly wrap itself around Y/N's legs. The tongue tightened around his ankles and slowly started dragging him towards the woman's mouth, Y/N desperately tried to grap at the collar to stop the descent but it was too strong for him to stop, Y/N felt the odd sensation of having his feet engulfed by the girl's plush lips, then so were his legs and then his hips met the entrance to her mouth, his dick brushing up against her lips as he was forced further in.