9: A Warm Reception

Y/N woke up in his cozy bed, he sat up and took a look at his newly decorated room, it was clearly made with maximum comfort in mind, there were pelts lining everything and a fireplace opposite the bed. Y/N got up out of bed and put some warm clothes on, he left his room and walked through the corridor into the main room of the tent where Genie was eating breakfast. Y/N took a seat directly opposite her.

Y/N "Hi Genie, how are you?"

Genie "Morning. Oh and I'm doing fantastic."

Y/N "Great!"

Chione came and sat down with them, she gave the two a warm smile.

Chione "Hi."

Y/N "Hey."

Genie "You okay there Chione?"

Chione "I'm just really tired."

Genie "Because you sat outside Y/N's room all night?"

Chione "WHAT! NO! I don't know what you're *yawn* talking about."

Y/N "Well how did you know that she was."

Genie "uh...new topic! What's the plan?"

Y/N "Plan for what?"

Genie "Well what are we doing because we have no idea."

Y/N "Oh right, so I'm not from this place, I came from a different world but suddenly appeared in your city. I was captured and taken to the succubus leader and she told me I have the ability to ignore or be immune to monster girl abilities, so she sent me on a quest to sleep with as many monstee girls as possible and meet all the other leaders to see if anything works on me. We went to the desert first, you know the rest and now here we are."

Genie "Interesting."

Courtney "More like lucky."

Y/N "Oh morning Courtney, and I wouldn't call it lucky."

Courtney "Do you know how many men would kill to be in your position?"

Y/N "I'm not any man."

Courtney "You can say that again, speaking of the two of us should go back to my room."

Y/N "Yeah no I'm okay."

Courtney "But you sound so confident."

Y/N "So what's up with this region anyhow?"

Courtney "I have no idea, we probably need to find someone to be a guide so I suggest we just set out and try to find intelligent life, I mean every region has at least one milking factory."

Y/N "Why wasn't there one in the pyramid?"

Chione "There was a conflict a while back and part of the peace agreements were that the Pharaoh has control of the region and the Khepri get the factory and provide the other faction with a semen supply."

Y/N "Oh right so now there are politics involved in this world."

Courtney "Yeah now be ready to leave in an hour."

Y/N left to get changed into a more fitting atire for the current climate, he found a set of winter clothing and climbing gear in a bag and assumed that Genie was responsible, he put them on to find that they were made of the same material as everything else in the world but he just went with it anyway.

Y/N met Courtney outside the tent and was hit by the intense winds of a blizzard, he shielded his eyes and blindly walked forward through the thick snow, he kept walking until he stumbled into the arms of a tall woman, her breasts sandwiched his head. He looked up and saw Courtney staring down at him with a smile.