7: The Two Guards

Y/N woke up and was surprised to not be in a van or tied up in a room or with someone anywhere near his penis, he felt refreshed from a good nights sleep. He got out of his bed and put some clothes on and walked into the main area of the tent, he couldn't see Courtney yet so she must still be asleep. Y/N heard a sound behind him and saw that Genie was behind Y/N, she gave him a beaming grin and gave him a big hug.

Genie "Thanks again for letting me stay with you."

Y/N "No problem, I wouldn't ever think of let-"

Genie "Uh is there meant to be black smoke coming from there, because I made this tent and it definetetly isn't meant to make black smoke."

Y/N "Well shit."

The two went into the kitchen and saw that Courtney was sitting at the table sorrounded by dirty pots, pans and utensils, the smoke was coming from the oven.

Courtney "Good morning."

Genie "Hey Courtney, whatya up to?"

Courtney "Just making breakfast, no need to thank me."

Y/N "Mhm mhm, so uh does your breakfast incorperate black smoke in any way is that just improvisation?"

Courtney looked at Y/N and then at the oven and then back at Y/N.

Courtney "Well that was not meant to happen."

Y/N "Well I would've been surprised been surprised if that was meant to happen."

Courtney "Well now what?"

Genie "Just get the tent to do it."

Courtney "Oh yeah."

Y/N "Meet you outside when you're done then."

Y/N grabbed his equipment from the tent and went outside, the sun wasn't as bad as it was yesterday, Genie cane out the tent next carrying her lamp.

Genie "Can you attach my lamp to your bag?"

Y/N "What for?"

Genie "So I can stay inside it whilst we travel."

Y/N "Sure."

Genie "Thanks!"

Y/N took the lamp off of Genie and clipped it in his bag, she gave him a warm smile and disappeared into her lamp just in time for Courtney to come out.

Courtney "Where's the wizard?"

Y/N "In the lamp."

Courtney "What! So lazy!"

Courtney started poking the lamp, smoke started forming from the tip of the lamp and swatted Courtney's hand away from itself by unleashing a series of slaps.

Courtney "Ow! Lazy and aggressive."

Y/N "Hehe."

Courtney "Really?"

Y/N "Ok ok I'm sorry, should we get going?"

Courtney "Yes, tent pack yourself up."

The tent zipped its doors shut and flung into the air, it stated to rapidly fold itself smaller and smaller until it was as condensed as it could be. Then it began to fall through the air, before it could reach the desert flaw, the tent bag came at it from the side at an alarming speed and encapsulated the tent. The bag zipped itself up and flew through the air like an untied ballon before eventually reaching Courtney's back, where it created straps and wapped them over her shoulders.

Courtney "Why do I have to carry it?"

Y/N "Because I'm carrying a whole other person."

Courtney "Aha! So you do admit its an inconveniance!"