6: Making a wish

Y/N and Courtney had walked into the village and were looking for any signs of life, the buildings were all boarded up, their walls slowly crumbling over he years. Y/N was looking for openings in any of the house and Courtney was looking through pots, pans and all matter of objects.

Y/N "What are you doing?"

Courtney "Looking."

Y/N "Well I don't think someone is gonna be in a frying pan."

Courtney "They might be!"

Y/N "Why are you getting all defens-*sigh* your not looking for peole are you."

Courtney "Course I am."

Y/N "Mhm, that's why you're now looking through objects traditionally associated with water?"

Courtney "Fine. I'm looking for water okay."

Y/N "Thought so."

Y/N strolled up to the next hut and had a crack at the wooden boards, he gave the wood a good pull and nothing happened. Again.

Y/N "Hey Courtney give us a hand."

Courtney "Sure."

Courtney came up next to Y/N and nudged him out the way, she pryed open a corner of the wood and slipped her fingers through the gap, she gave what looked like one effortless tug and...the door cane flying off! Not just that but a few of the bricks around the door came crumbling down, she had demolished the doorway leaving a giant hole in her wake!

Courtney "Ouch I got a splinter."

Y/N "How are you THAT strong?"

Courtney "Stupid piece of wood...hurt like a mo-huh? Oh no its fine all minster girls are this strong."

Y/N "But you nudged me earlier how did I not just go flying?"

Courtney "Because I don't wanna hurt you."

Y/N "Aww, its because you care about me isn't it?"

Courtney "No! Its because you didn't take the test."

Y/N "You mean those weird pumps?"

Courtney "Yeah you never took the test and I'm going to make sure you do."

Y/N "So what your telling me is that the sole purpose of you being here and agreeing to escort me through the city is to make sure I take some stupid test you wanted me to do?"

Courtney "Among other things."

Y/N "Can you move the door then?"

Courtney "Fine."

Courtney picked the wooden panel back up and threw it to the ground, the force of her throw caused the wood to make a hole in the sand and sent Y/N flying through the air and landing on his ass.

Y/N "OW! What the heck!"

Courtney "Oh shit sorry!"

Y/N "I reckon you need to learn to not do that kinda shit."

Courtney "You're probably right."

Y/N "I am right."

Courtney "Can we just move on please."

Y/N "Okay."

Y/N followed Courtney into the small hut and the two started looking around for anything to help them. Y/N was moving a few boxes out when he saw a flash of gold in the corner of the room behind a few more boxes, Y/N yanked the boxes out of the way to find the source of the golden glare, he pulled away the last of the boxes to reveal there was a golden lamp sitting there amid piles on top of piles dust...completely untouched by time.