15: A Quick Drink

Y/N woke up on Carly's bed, he quickly sat up and saw the queen of the harpies at the other end of the room, their eyes met and Carly gave him a playful wink which made Y/N laugh a bit.

Carly "Morning Y/N."

Y/N "Good morning...your highness, and how are you this lovely day in your kingdom?"

Carly "First of all its raining, so you're wrong about that. Second, if you said that to embaress me...it didn't, it actually makes me quite aroused."

Y/N "Not very fun in the morning are you?"

Carly "No I am not, so don't test me...anyway, you wanna tour?"

Y/N "But its raining."

Carly "Stop being a bitch, get your clothes on and follow me."

Y/N "Fine."

Y/N put his clothes back on and followed Carly up the wooden stairs and found himself on her balcony, she was standing at the edge of it, catching the rain with her mouth. The balcony had a canopy that protected Y/N from the rain as he made his way over to the harpy.

Carly "Welcome to the harpy village!"

Y/N stood alongside her and examined the area infront of him, it was slightly sad looking. The heavy rain battered every inch of the village, causing the bridges to flail wildly from side to side. The village was barren of anyone, not a horny bird lady in sight.

Y/N "Where is everyone?"

Carly "What do you mean where is everyone? Its clearly raining."

Y/N "But surely I would have seen at least one harpy."

Carly "Well I know where they all are."

Y/N "Where's that then?"

Carly "Well you see Y/N, harpies have a heat season when they are able to breed and so they go out looking for a mate. And even before I was queen its been the case that when it rains its heat season because it only rains once a year here. So if you wanna know where everyone is, they're either at home with their husbands or they're in that bar over there celebrating and getting ready for the big day tomorrow."

Y/N "Getting ready?"

Carly "Us harpies don't have a milking farm like the other species do, there's actually a few human villages in our tower that we take humans from once a year to let out tomorrow and be found by a harpy and then marry them. We also sell humans for the farms, thats what we're known for."

Y/N "How do you decide who goes where?"

Carly "We send some messengers to each village with a trial chest."

Y/N "I'm sorry but what the fuck is that?"

Carly "Well its a little box with a certain dick shaped hole that all the males who have just turned 18 have their dicks put into, those who don't last very long are to be sold and the others are to be kept for the ceremony, we keep a third to ensure the villages can repopulate."

Y/N "Oh okay then."

Carly "You should go and have fun at the bar, they get real frisky the day before the ceremony."

Y/N "Oh okay."

Carly "I'll be here if you need me."

Y/N made his way back across her balcony and back down into her home, he sat on her bed and put his shoes back on. Noticing he had nothing to protect himself from the rain, Y/N went up a few steps to call out to Carly.

Y/N "HEY! DO YOU HAVE ANY-"

Carly "RAINCOAT UNDER THE BED!"

Y/N "THANKS!"