8: Let's Wrap This Up

Y/N opened his eyes to see the cracked ceiling of someone's living room, and then the grinning face of Courtney.

Courtney "Hey there sleepy head!"

Y/N "What in the world happened?"

Y/N's question was pretty much answered the moment he sat up, there were fluids everywhere and two sleeping women on the other side of the room.

Y/N "Oh...now I remember."

Courtney "I'll wake them up."

Y/N "Be careful they're pretty feral."

Courtney walked over to the two guards whilst Y/N stood up and cleaned himself up, once he put his clothes on he looked around and saw his stuff and Genie's lamp, the two girls had woken up and were wearily following Courtney over to him. Both of them looked at Y/N and suddenly became wide awake, chills ran down his spine and he took a few steps back.

Selena "Hey there."

Y/N "Uh...Hi."

Bailey "Hi I'm Bailey."

Y/N "I know."

Courtney "Okay now that we've figured all this out you two are going to help us get to the pyramid."

Selena "There are too many guards."

Courtney "And that my feline friend...Is your poblem."

Courtney whispered in Selena's ear and ran her hand along her tail, making her shiver and relax her body. She then leaves the room and the others follow. Y/N grabs his bag with the lamp still attached and puts it on his back whilst walking out the door.

Selena "If we have to do this then we need to do it as quickly as possible, there is no way we can sneak around with the thousands of guards in the city."

Selena put her hand out to stop the others from leaving the house.

Selena "We leave when I say."

Courtney "And when is that happ-"

Selena "NOW!"

The group run out the door and emerge into a market, they quickly look around to see that all the guards have vanished.

Bailey "Wait what?"

Selena "No time to dwell on where they went lets just get to the pyramid."

Courtney "She has a point."

The group walked through the streets with caution, there were no guards in sight. Selena crept at the front of the group making sure the others aren't attacked, Y/N and Courtney walked together in the middle with Bailey 'protecting' the rear. She was aimlessly looking around the area daydreaming and strolling in random directions, just barely keeping up with the others.

They made it to the center of the city, it was still as empty as the rest of the place. The difference between the two places was that the center was extravagant, there were giant sandstone steps leading to the pyramid, they were covered by a purple and gold carpet. Multi-coloured leaves and petals were scattered all over the place. Selena turned around and faced Y/N and Courtney.

Selena "This is where we leave you, good luck. Bailey lets go!"

Courtney "Thanks! Y/N says thank you aswell...for your, services."

Y/N felt a chill run down his spine at the thought of what happened earlier that day.

Y/N "Let's just go in."

Courtney "Bye."

Selena "Until next time."

The two girls left and Y/N followed Courtney up the pyramid steps, they made it to the doors which were wide open, a black abyss stood before them. Y/N could hear enticing whispers from the darkness of the pyramid.