28

november 16th

november 16th

DRUGGIE-INNIT

<ELI
<ELI
<ELISA
<👹E👹L👹I👹S👹A👹
<ELIJA COBS

oh my ducking god what
do you want you bimbo>

< I WANNA DO A STREAM
WHERE YOU AND DRISTA
MEET AND COMMIT CHAOS
WITH ME

YES WHEN AND WHERE>

< IVE ALREADY GOT
EVERYTHING SETUP
JUST GET IN VC2
IN 5 MINUTES

OKOK>

•••

elisa leaned back in her desk chair and stretched, mentally readying herself for tommyinnit, the worldwide headache.

since yesterday, her mind could not be taken off of her interaction with julia.

elisa found out that julia was moving away, she didn't specify where, but at least the two were on talking terms again. they got each others insta and other contact information and have texted a few times since.

though they have talked only a little, their friendship was slowly but surely growing again, both of them remembering just how alike they are.

elisa logged into her discord and prepared to join vc2, while loading up minecraft and joining the smp.

"-GET ANOTHER GIRL IN HERE, HELLLPPPP" a female voice screamed loudly, just as she joined the vc.

"GIRL HAS ARRIVED!!" she shouted back, even though she had no clue what context she was adding to.

"YAHHHHH" the other girl screamed, soon joined by elisa at the same volume level.

"man, what a day to be a woman" tommy sighed, as if he was included in any of this. before anyone could respond to him, though, he introduced the two.

"eli meet drista, drista meet eli, now, i brought elisa into the call to gang up on drista and-"

the two girls screamed, cutting him off and ambushing him, only for tommy to realize he has made a grave mistake.

•••

"so drista, question for you" eli started, mocking tommy "you are my best friend now"

"that wasn't a question but we're besties now" drista laughed hysterically at tommys aggressive, auto-tuned crying.

•••

the three were debating which drink was the best, and tommy was defending that milk was the best with his life.

"NO BECAUSE HEAR ME OUT-"

"NO- AS A LACTOSE INTOLERANT, MILK IS SHIT" elisa shouted back.

"ITS SO GOOD- ESPECIALLY DRINKING IT OUT OF THE CONTAINER" he proceeded.

"THE COW??????" drista screamed, appalled.

"DUMBASS- "

"STOP SCREAMING" dream shrieked from afar.

"AHHH" drista screams.

"AHHHHHH" elisa screams louder to assert dominance.

•••

•VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED•