8

Daniella immediately stopped on her track when she noticed Toto and Myra talking. They too stopped talking once they noticed the presence of the driver and looked at her.

“I didn’t do anything...that I know of,” Daniella said instantly. “By the way what is it that I didn’t do?

“You have done nothing Dani,” Toto laughed. “But we do need to talk to you.”

“What is it?” She looked at Myra who was looking a bit nervous.

Toto urged Myra to break the news.

“I have been promoted,” the PR manager nervously said.

“Promoted to…?

“Head of the PR department.”

“That is amazing!” Daniella jumped in excitement and hugged her. “I am so happy for you. You really deserve it.”

“She really does,” Toto added. “But Dani…it means she is no longer your PR manager.”

Daniella’s smiled dropped and once again Myra looked nervous.

“Wait…does that mean I will get a new PR manager?” Daniella whined. “I don’t want any new…”

“No no,” Myra I interrupted. “We think you don’t need a PR anymore, you can handle the media on your own now.”

“Oh thank god!”

“But that also means she can’t travel with you all the time now,” Toto added. “But lucky for you, you and George almost have the same schedule so you two can travel together.”

Daniella gave an unimpressed looked and raised her eyebrows.

“You are joking, right?” she looked at with of them. “One of us will end up in jail…and its mostly likely going to be me.”

“Told you she is not going to take it well.”

***

Daniella sat comfortably in the private jet, her legs crossed and up on the seat as she went through the highlights of the recent race. The plane was about to take off and she can’t wait to go sleep in her bed in Monaco.

“Hey there Daniella,” a very cheery George stepped in, wearing sunglasses

“What are you doing here?” Daniella gasped as she out her feet down from the seat, confusion flashed across her face.

“We are going to Monaco together,” he smiled as he sat in front of her. “Sorry for being a little late…I was dealing with my hangover.”

Daniella rolled her eyes as she once again sat back comfortably.

“How did you date go last night?” George asked as he leaned back and looked at her.

“Its none of your business,” Daniella replied.

“That bad huh?” he chuckled.

“It was not bad,” she argued. “It was okay.”

“Since when did Daniella Michaels settled for just okay?”

Daniella gave him a look and didn’t reply as the plane took off.

“How is your hangover?” she asked, trying to change the subject and also assuming that it’s bad since George is still wearing shades.

“First of all, you suck at changing subjects,” he let out a laugh. “and second of all, its bad…its really bad.”

“Do you…remember anything from last night?” she cautiously asked.

“Not much,” George lied as he shook his head. “I just remember you helping me get into my room.”

Daniella nervously nodded.

“Now if you will excuse me, I am going to take some rest and wait for the hangover to pass,” George said as he took off his shades.

“I won’t disturb you,” Daniella replied as she put on her headphones.

George looked at her for a couple of seconds before closing his eyes, once again for the hundredth time his mind wandered back to the moments they shared yesterday.

***********

A/N: Okay so we want happy ending or sad ending?

This time its going to be hard for Dani to fall in love :(