28

Daniella slowly opened her eyes and was immediately hit by the morning light that was breaking in through the curtains. She quickly closed her eyes and opened them again once she was facing another direction. Once she was fully awakened she realized that her back was pressed against someone and an arm was wrapped around her. 

She slightly turned to see George sleeping beside her, lightly snoring. A smile slowly formed on her face as she remembered last night. Their confessions, their kiss, how George comforted her once they got back to his hotel room, how they talked as they comfortably rested in each other's arms. 

She smiled as she turned to face him. He was shirtless and she was wearing his shirt, which he offered to her as the dress she was wearing was uncomfortable to sleep in. She gently put her hand on his cheek and caressed it with her thumb. George slightly moved and his eyes threatened to open. 

The smile on Daniella's face disappeared and she removed her hand as once again fear overtook her. 

She carefully removed George's arm from around her waist and stood up, the fear in her heart forcing her to leave the room. 

Just as she was about to stand up George held her arm, making her heart skip a beat. 

"You are awake," Daniella turned her head and nervously looked at him. 

"And you are running away," George sat up. 

"I am sorry," Daniella gave him an apologetic look. 

"Don't be," George shook his head and got closer to her. "I understand… I understand what you are feeling."

Daniella somehow felt her heart calming down and fear fading away as George put his hand on top of hers and interlocked the fingers. She pressed her back against his chest. 

"I will stay George," Daniella said. "But promise me you will never lie to me, never cheat or…"

"I promise," George wrapped his other hand around her. "I will never betray you or your trust, and I know you will never hurt me in any way."

Daniella surprised herself by trusting his words. 

George smiled as Daniella tilted her head and kissed him. 

***

"Woah!" George gasped as soon as Daniella opened the door to her apartment and switched on the lights. 

"What? Is everything okay?" Daniella looked at him with concern. 

"Yeah umm.." George stepped inside as he couldn't stop looking around. "Your apartment is huge."

"Umm yeah," Daniella chuckled. "It's a two storied penthouse so…"

George looked around, admiring every wall and corner on sight. 

"I live right below you and my place is nothing compared to yours."

"I also have a swimming pool," Daniella smugly said. 

"Okay, now you are just bragging," George playfully glared at her. "Can't believe you never invited me over till now."

Daniella laughes as she hold George's hand and started giving him a tour. 

"Is these the fan arts you always talk about?" George pointee at a white wall filled with framed arts of Daniella and her car, each one of them unique in their own ways. 

"Yeah," Daniella nodded. 

"Wow!" George smiled as he put his arm around her shoulder. "This is amazing."

Daniella proudly smiled. 

As soon as George saw the swimming pool he took off his shirt and pants. 

"What are you doing?" Daniella let out a laugh. 

"Taking advantage of my girlfriend's expensive swimming pool," George winked before diving in the water. 

Daniella stepped back as water splashed on her. 

George stayed underwater for a couple of seconds before rising up to the surface. He pushed his wet hair back before looking at Daniella. 

"Come on," He extended his arm to her. 

"No way George," Daniella laughed. "I am not getting in there now."

"What? Why?" George argued. "Are you feeling shy about taking your clothes off? Cause if that's the case I would like to remind you that last night you…"

"No, I am not shy," Daniella defended herself. "I just don't want to get wet now, I just had my hair done today and I don't want to ruin it."

George huffed and gave up trying to convince her. 

"Fine then," He got closer and extended his arm once again. "Help me get out of here."

Daniella, without giving it much thought took George's hand to pull him out, but insted he pulled her down, causing her to fall in the pool. 

"George!" Daniella gasped, as she was in disbelieve. She pushed her hair back. She glared at her boyfriend but couldn't hold it any longer and burst out laughing. She didn't care that her hair is ruined or that her clothes are wet, she was happy. "I hate you so much."

"I hate you too," George smiled and pulled her closer and kissed her as Daniella wrapped her legs around his waist so she no longer has to stand on her toes. 

**********

A/N: drama free chapter

George hit the jackpot

Which other driver (f1 or f2) will be compatible with Daniella? I think Dani dating a f2 driver will be cute