4

3 days later.

"Okay bitch, run it to me again. And say everything." Amina said, on the phone with Nyiah.

"Oh my god Mimi I told you twice already." Nyiah groaned in frustration, frowning at the camera.

"Third times a charm hoe." Amina shrugged, and she laughed.

"I went to the gas station, he asked where my clothes was, gave me his hoodie, paid for my candy and put $50 in my tank, even though $30 fills it up, pumped my gas, and gave me his number." Nyiah said in breath, and Amina screamed, making her laugh again.

"Ok did he give you his hoodie, or did he put it on you?" Amina asked.

"He put it on me." She smiled, and both of them screamed at the same time before laughing.

"Oh my goddddd you're literally living my dream. He's obviously in love with you and wants to marry you." Amina gushed, and Nyiah laughed.

"He sure has a funny way of showing it." Nyiah chuckled.

It had been three days, and he hadn't attempted to contact her at all. No calls, and no texts. She wasn't really tripping, not expecting much in the first place. But he sure caught her attention just to not call.

"Bitch y-." Amina was cut off by Nyiah screaming.

"Oh my god bitch he FaceTiming! Oh my goddddd I look fucking crazy right now are you fucking serious?!" Nyiah panicked, hearing Amina screaming on the other end.

"Bitch you look good! Answer!" Amina frowned, and Nyiah looked at herself in the camera, before nodding.

"Okay hoe, bye!" Nyiah waved, before ending their call, and answering East's.

"Never take that fucking long to answer my shit again." He said once the call connected, and she laughed.

"You caught me at a bad time." She shrugged.

"You always look this good in bad times?" He rasped, staring at her as he blew smoke out his mouth, and she got out the view of the camera, feeling herself blushing, making him laugh

"You always this flirtatious with strangers?" She retorted, and he smiled once she put herself back in the camera.

"You're not a stranger. You fought my babymoms." He shrugged, and she chuckled.

"That's not normally how I meet people, sorry about that. What was her problem anyway?" She slightly frowned.

"I was watching you and she got jealous." He shrugged again.

"Why were you watching me?" She smirked, and he shrugged again.

"I liked what I saw." He told her, and she smiled.

"What're your intentions with me?" She asked, and he laughed.

"You screening me on the first FaceTime?" He smirked, and she shrugged.