17

3 days later.

Nyiah felt arms tighten around her as she slept, and she began to stir in her sleep.

"Stop movin'." Demani rasped, and she chuckled, pulling the cover over her, laying closer to him.

He rubbed the nape of her back, keeping his eyes closed and laying his head on her chest.

His hand slid lower as she rubbed his face, his hand softly rubbing over her ass, making her drowsy again.

"Aht aht. Keep them hands up here playa." She mumbled, stopping his hand from resting on her slit, and he chuckled, rubbing his eye as he sat up.

"You getting big baby." He picked her up, and she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"As fuck. I'm heavy right?" She laid her head on his shoulder, and he shook his head no.

The both of them brushed their teeth, and then Nyiah played music from her TV so that she could do her hair.

"You gone tell me what happened?" He asked, watching her braid her natural hair back into cornrows.

"Nope." She mumbled, looking at him through her vanity mirror.

"Why not?" He tilted his head to the side.

"That me and his business boo." She said, dipping her finger in edge control.

"You are my business. Tell me what happened." He frowned, and she chuckled.

"We got into it because his bitch ass babymama snuck me at the gas station. Ion even know that bald headed bitch, don't know nothing about her besides the fact she's his babymama for her to be tryna fight me. And I know the hoe don't know me foreal because if she did she wouldn't be tryna go head for head for me cause I beats ass okay." She rambled, and he laughed at the last part, making her smile.

"You put your hands on him?" Demani smirked, and she smacked her lips, making him laugh.

"I can't fucking help it. I was so mad oh my god I wanted to kill both of them. He got mad at me, didn't even see what happened. I should've killed that stupid bitch and every time I see her ima thrash her shit just because." Nyiah shrugged, putting a wig cap over her cornrows.

"Did he touch you Nyny?" He asked, and she shook her head no, lying.

"I don't believe you." He said, and she glanced at him in the mirror.

"I don't give a fuck." She replied, and he stood up, standing behind her.

"Don't play with me." He kissed the side of her face, and she laughed, mushing his head.

"That boy ain't touch me. I ain't got nothing to lie for." She shrugged, laying her wig down on her head, wrapping a band around it, waiting for the glue to dry.

"Mhm. So what you finna do?" He chuckled, watching her twerk in her mirror to the song that was playing.

"Go to a party with Mimi. You tryna slide?" She asked, cutting her lace, pulling out some baby hairs.

"Depends. You single?" He retorted, and she laughed.

"Nah. Maybe. I don't know." She chuckled, using mousse to lay her edges.

He hummed in response, watching her wrap her hair up, before she turned to face him, standing in front of him as he sat on her bed.

"How are you and T?" She asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I don't fuck wit' that nigga foreal." He said, and she smacked her lips, making him laugh.

"I ain't lying. Told that bitch ass boy I don't do relationships and he steady tryna force that shit knowing ima cheat." Demani frowned, and she shook her head at him.