13

3 weeks later.

"Girl answer that nigga calls before he come find us." Talon laughed, sitting in Applebee's with Demani and Nyiah.

"Why is you ignoring him again?" Demani chuckled, eating his mozzarella sticks.

"I'm not ignoring him. He's just soooo clingy now, I literally just got off the phone with him 20 minutes ago." She placed her phone on do not disturb, swirling some pasta around her fork.

"What changed?" Demani asked, him and Talon looking over at her.

"Y'all in my business? Don't do that." She laughed, placing a shrimp in her mouth.

"Either you pregnant, became stepmom, orrrrr you pregnant." Talon cut his tenders up, and she laughed.

"No, no, and no again. Very funny." She stale faced him, and he laughed, shrugging.

"Must've had sex with him on yo period." Demani said, and she choked on her pasta, making both of their jaws drop.

"Wait-uhun, I never said I did. Don't look at me like that." She laughed, drinking some of her water.

"You basically said it without saying it lil nasty thot bop." Demani frowned, and she laughed.

"Nyny you crazy as hell. Youn know bout that soul tie shit that come with that? That's why that nigga on you bad." Talon laughed, and she rose an eyebrow.

"Soul tie? What?" She tilted her head to the side, and Talon pulled out his phone. He typed for a few seconds, before giving it to her, and she read over the article.

"Oh my god I'm bouta kill myself." She frowned, making them laugh.

"You won't have to, he finna do it for you." Demani nodded his head towards the entrance, and she turned, seeing Dave walking inside, making her eyes widen.

"Oh my fucking god. Demani you just gone let it happen?" She frowned at him, and he shrugged, laughing.

"Me and him cool now. You act up, get punished." Demani shrugged again, and her jaw dropped, and him and Talon laughed.

"Get up, let's go." Dave poured her food in a to go box, and she kept the frown on her face.

"I'm not g-." She started, and he cut her off, pulling his gun from his waistband.

"I'll air this bitch out on god. Let's go." He repeated, and she folded her arms, making Demani chuckle.

Dave turned, beginning to release his bullets into the restaurant, causing people to scream, and Nyiah quickly stood up, her eyes wide.

"Okay, okay come on. Stop Omari oh my god this is so embarrassing." She covered her face, pulling him out as people recorded the two of them.

"What you ignoring my calls for baby?" He frowned at her as she pulled him out of the door.

"Because I was out. I told you I'd call you later." She mumbled, getting in his truck and closing the door.

"Zikani I don't give a fuck. If I called you obviously I had something to say." He pulled off, hearing sirens.

"I don't give a fuck n-." She was cut off as he stopped in the middle of the street, gripping her neck.

"Don't fucking play with me girl. You better watch your fucking mouth." He gritted.

"How come you get to cuss at me but I can't do the same?" She frowned, and he let her go, shrugging.

"I don't know and I don't give a fuck. All I know is you better watch who you talking to." He said, and she rolled her eyes.