48

Next Day | 2pm

Nyiah yawned, her eyes opening as she awoke from her sleep. She looked at the LED clock on the wall, seeing it was close to 3 o clock, and she rubbed her eye.

She sat up, seeing Dave still asleep, and she chuckled. She stood out of the bed, walking in the bathroom to brush her teeth.

She washed her face, letting her straight bundles out of the bun they were in, running her fingers through her hair.

She took a shower, then got out, drying off and rubbing lotion in on her body. She walked out of their room, into the kitchen.

Grabbing two packs of birthday cake little bites, she made her way to the movie room. Whoever decided to put only four little bites in the pouch deserves to die.

Nyiah shuffled music on the TV, unlocking her phone and going to Tiktok as she ate her little bites. She threw her trash away once she was done, recording herself as she sung along to the music.

"You don't miss me, babe. Don't know why you're tryin' to convince me, babe. Know there's been somebody else since me, babe. Think I might do the same, don't tempt me, baby." She posed, before laughing seeing Dave walking in the background of her video.

She watched him walk to stand in front of her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, laughing as he picked her up.

"Where yo clothes at lil girl?" He sat where she was previously sitting and she laughed.

"Where are yours?" She smirked at his naked body, and he smirked as well, making her laugh again.

She rose up, and he grabbed his dick, positioning it at her entrance, and both of them moaned as she slid down his shaft.

"Fuck." Nyiah bit her lip, resting on his dick as she tried to adjust to his size.

"Come on baby." He slapped her ass, and she hissed, raising up, before sliding back down.

She continued sliding up and down his dick as she listened to his groans get louder as she sped her pace up.

"Fuckkkk I missed you." He grunted, holding her waist as he watched her pussy swallow his dick every time she went down.

Nyiah held his neck, bouncing on his dick, the sounds of their skin slapping together filling the room.

"Awn fuck!" She moaned as he slapped her ass, gripping it in his large hand. He grunted, holding her waist as he met her strokes, thrusting upwards.

"Baby slow down please." She whined, and he bit his lip, fucking her harder and faster, making her cry out.

"Shit girl." He groaned, releasing his nut once she creamed around his dick.

"I didn't tell you to fucking cum." He gripped her neck, and she bit her lip, grabbing his face to kiss him.

The kiss became sloppy as their heads moved in sync, roughly kissing each other. Nyiah moaned into the kiss, cumming around his dick, making her eyes roll back as she pulled away from him.

"You making a mess Nyiah. Look at it." He grunted, and she began to roll her hips, feeling an orgasm building up in her body.

"You don't hear me talking to you? Stop moving Zikani." He roughly grabbed her face, and she gasped, halting her movements.

"What I just tell you?" His grip on her face tightened as his pupils dilated, and she hissed, her clit pulsing.

"Baby I need to cum please." She bit her lip, and he smirked.

"No. Clean yo mess up. Let's go." He raised her off his dick, and she frowned at the empty feeling as he placed her on her knees.

He pushed her hair out of her face, holding it in a ponytail as she slid his dick in her mouth.