25

A week later.

Dave grunted, dropping the bar that held 300 pounds of weights on it, on the ground.

He clenched his hands, tying the gloves tighter as sweat dripped off his body.

"Daddy!" Kairi called, walking into his in home gym, and he smiled, turning his head.

"Wassup baby? You need somethin'?" He wiped his face with a towel, squatting to be at her level.

"Nyny crying." Kairi whispered, and Dave tilted his head to the side.

"Where she at?" He asked, standing back upright.

"She just ran my bath. I told her sorry." Kairi mumbled.

"You didn't do nothing mama. Go take yo bath Ima make sure she okay." He leaned over to kiss her forehead, and then she ran off towards her bathroom.

David grabbed his water bottle, chugging it, before throwing it in the trash and walking out.

He jogged up the stairs, making it back to the main level of his house, before walking toward his room.

He heard shower water coming from his bathroom, and he walked in, quietly closing the door and then undressing himself.

He opened the shower door, stepping in with Nyiah, seeing her wiping her face.

"Why you crying baby?" Dave slightly frowned, wiping under her eyes.

"I don't know." She sniffed, resting her head on his chest.

"Kairi did something?" He asked, and she frowned, pulling back.

"Wha-? No. She told you t-? No she didn't do anything." Nyiah frowned.

"She just told me she told you sorry, I told her it wasn't her. So what's wrong? Why you crying mama?" He wrapped his arms around her as she wiped her face.

"My sister is mad at me and I don't know why, and my dad is j-I don't know what Ima do about that." She sniffed, and he pulled her back.

"Stop crying over people Nyiah. You didn't do nothing to your sister and you know that. You still got time to decide what you gone do bout him, you don't have to do nothing right now." He wiped her face, and she nodded, sniffing.

"Stop giving people the benefit to get to you. If you let people know how they affect you, crying and shit, they gone always use it against you. They gone leverage on yo weak spot for them. Stop crying. I told you I got you and I meant that. You don't need to worry bout nobody else doing you bad as long as you with me, cause I got you. You understand me?" He held her face to look up at him.

"Yeah baby. Thank you." She mumbled, wiping her face, and he kissed her nose, making her smile,

"I love you." He told her, and her heart fluttered.

"I love you so much." She held his face, kissing his lips. He held her neck, backing her into the wall, making her moan as he lifted her leg.

"Mm mm, Kairi here." She breathed as he kissed down her neck.

"She in the tub. We got time. I ain't been in you in a month. I need you." He sucked her neck, and she moaned, holding the back of his head.

Just as he was about to slide inside her, there was a knock on the door, making him groan in frustration, and Nyiah laughed.

"She is such a cock blocker man fuck." He frowned, letting Nyiah's leg go as she laughed.

"So. Here I come KK, hold up baby." Nyiah called, grabbing her loofah.