29

Next Day. | 6:45am

David laid awake, Nyiah on the side of him and Kairi next to her, both of them asleep

After a hospital visit, they found out fortunately Kairi didn't have any transmitted diseases/infections, but her hymen had indeed tore. Dave didn't know what that meant at first, and Nyiah had to explain it to him.

Basically, the opening of her vagina had slightly tore due to forced penetration. A torn hymen can't necessarily be fixed, or regrown. They have to treat it as a wound, only thing they can do is try to prevent infections, pain, itching, and soreness.

The doctors had given them some cream that would help with the uncomfortableness she felt around her vagina, and that was about all that they could do for her.

Dave was so hurt, he didn't even feel like killing them. He wished there was something more that he could do, something worse than death.

His thoughts were interrupted as his work phone rung, and he reached over to grab it, putting it to his ear.

"Boss, we finally caught them. Some workers caught them trying to get on a flight. We can have them at the warehouse in 20." One of his dope boys, Travis, told him.

"Preciate it." Dave said, before hanging up, raising out of the bed, beginning to get dressed.

He couldn't believe his daughter had been taken advantage of and violated, much less not able to believe that Asia let it happen.

You'd think she'd be scared to do anything wrong with the amount of threats Dave gave her, but he guess he didn't apply enough pressure.

It was a different thing to be molested, but Kairi had been raped by a grown man. Dave couldn't shake the image of his daughter being forced to have sex.

He didn't understand how somebody could do that to a 5 year old little girl. Kairi was such a sweet kid, she never caused any problems, she was a good child. No kid, especially his, deserved something like that to happen to them.

Dave finished getting ready, pulling his hood on yo cover his puffy face from crying tears of both hurt and anger.

"Baby." Dave softly tapped Nyiah, and she stirred in her sleep before her eyes fluttered open.

"I be back later on." He rasped, kissing her forehead, and she nodded.

"I love you, be safe." She mumbled.

"I love you too. Keep a close eye on her please." He kissed the side of Nyiah's face as she closed her eyes back.

"You know I got her baby. Hurry up so you can come back home." Nyiah told him, and he nodded, softly pecking her lips.

He leaned over to kiss Kairi's forehead, moving her curly hair out of her face as she slept with a tight grip on Nyiah, as if she was scared she'd leave her.