26

2 weeks later. | 4:30am

"Move." Dave turned his head once Nyiah tried to kiss him, and she laughed.

"You so dramatic. I can kiss you, you asshole." She laughed, holding around his neck.

"No you can't. You doing this on purpose, get yo ass off my dick." He scooted her up, and she smiled.

"What I'm doing?" She chuckled, rubbing his face.

"Steady making my dick hard and won't let me fuck. I done had blue balls twice already, I ain't going through that shit again." He frowned at her, and she laughed.

She slid down to rest on his dick, and he mugged her, making her laugh again.

"Why yo shit always hard? Got this long ass peenawhacker just hard as hell." She lifted up, and he sat her back down on him.

"Grown man dick. I already told you that." He smirked, and she laughed.

"That big ass dick definitely grown. Ion want no parts gang." She laid next to him, and he frowned.

"What I tell you bout calling me that lil girl." He mushed her head, and she shrugged, laughing once he began tickling her.

"Move Omari." She laughed, grabbing his hands, and he smiled, leaning over to kiss her forehead.

"You so beautiful." He told her, and she blushed, hiding her face in his chest.

"I don't even have nothing on. No lashes or nothing." She chuckled, throwing her leg over him.

"I like you natural the most. I tell you all the time I'd rather you not wear makeup. You look good with that too, but you already so pretty natural." He shrugged, and she smiled.

"Thank you baby." She rubbed his side, laying her head on his chest.

"Sometimes I be wanting to wake you up with head but then I feel awkward because of consent." She said after a while, and he busted out laughing, making her smile as she looked up at him.

"Girl you don't need no damn consent from me." He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Yes I do because what if one morning you not in the mood? Ima just stick to doing it while you awake." She shrugged.

"Nah, I wanna wake up to that. I'll sign whatever consent forms you need me to, hell." He said, and she laughed.

"Shut yo ass up." She mushed his head, and he smiled, turning to lay on his side and wrapping his arms around her.

"Nah but foreal though, I'd enjoy that. I'm always in the middle for you. Like right now, and you won't let me fuck." He stale faced her, and she laughed.

"I'm a minor and you pushing 30 gang." She shrugged.

"Shut the fuck up, no you ain't and shut the fuck up again." He mushed her head, and she laughed.

"Go get tested first then we can start back fucking." She told him.

"Tested? Girl I ain't fucking got nothing, what the fuck?" He frowned at her.

"You don't know that. You fucked that girl, ain't no telling what she had." She shrugged.

"First of all, I wore a condom. Second, Nyny stop bringing that up. I apologized and we getting past that, it was a month ago. Ion wanna hear that no more. Third, if I need to be tested, you do too. Mani fuck niggas in they ass and you let him stick his dick in you. You need a test more than I do." He told her, and she chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"Points were made." She laughed, and he wrapped his arm around her.

"You annoying." He said, and she laughed again, scooting closer to him as thunder erupted.