Ch.1- You smell nice

Jins' POV

"KIIIIIMM SEOOOOOKJIIIINNNNN" 

I just heard someone call my name. It was my childhood friend Kim Jisoo. The piercing sound of her voice me wake up from my dead of sleep. I still want to lay down but she was already banging the door so hard.

"Jinnie! wake up already we will be late for school!" She shouted.

"Yeah, I get it. You don't have to shout. I'll be downstairs in a minute." I answered while trying to get back to sleep.

"You better not go back to sleep again!" She shouted.

I was surprised that she knows that I'm about to sleep again.

"How did she know? Is this girl have  x-ray vision?" I said to myself.

"Yes Ma'am!" I answered.

I heard her going downstairs right after. I can't get myself to sleep again. I let out a short yawn while I opened my eyes. I squinted from the light streaming in through the open window.

 I sit up and start to stretch, I rub my eyes to get a clearer view of my surroundings.  I step out of my bed then went straight to the shower and get ready for school.

I went downstairs wearing my old favorite signature look. I'm wearing a black sweater, pants and converse shoes. I paired them with white headphones since I love listening to music and retro round glasses since I can't see clearly without them. 

I let out a soft yawn as I greeted Jisoo and my mom who is currently eating breakfast in the dining room

"Ahhh~ Good Morning." I said while sitting down on the chair.

I notice Jisoo was wearing a sky blue blouse and a black mini skirt. She looks so cute in her outfit. Sometimes I really wonder why she decided to become a friend of an unattractive beta like me. 

"Look who just decided to get downstairs

"Look who just decided to get downstairs. Jinnie you shouldn't depend on Jisoo to wake you up every morning. You're already in high school." My mom said.