Ch.4- The Storm

Authors' POV

It was a peaceful afternoon in the Alice Academy.  All you can hear are the voice of the teachers lecturing, the laugh of students playing at the field, and the faint chirping voice of the birds.

"What a peaceful day." Jin thought to himself while looking outside through the window.

But the peaceful afternoon didn't last when all of sudden the sky became dark. Dark thunderclouds are slowly forming and the wind suddenly got stronger.

 Dark thunderclouds are slowly forming and the wind suddenly got stronger

"Is it going to rain?" Jin asked himself.

While Jin was staring at the dark clouds all of sudden a magic circle appeared in the sky. From this magic circle, a portal is slowly forming.

From the portal, he saw a huge monster head peeking out. Jin suddenly falls from his seat when as he got surprised by how huge the monster was.

 Jin suddenly falls from his seat when as he got surprised by how huge the monster was

"Jin are you alright?" The teacher asked Jin while the whole class look at him.

"Uhm well, sir-..."

Before Jin could answer, the monster suddenly let out a loud, harsh, piercing cry. Everyone was surprised by the loud sound. They cover their ears and crouch down as the glass windows shatter.

"What was that?" One of his classmates said.

"I don't know." As one of his classmates answered.

Jin looks at everyone and he notices they look clueless about what just happened. They seem they can't see the monster in the sky.

Jin stands up then looks outside through the broken window. There he saw Taehyung and the others running in the monster's direction.

Jins' body suddenly acts on its own. He runs out of the classroom as if he wants to catch up to Taehyung.

"Mr. Jin where are you going?!" The teacher asked as he shouted.

"To the comfort room sir!" Jin answered as he shouted back.

While Jin was running in the hallway he accidentally met Jisoo along the way. She is with a guy named Eunwoo.