Ch.9- The Past P.1 (S2)

Jihyo POV

[3 YEARS AGO]

[3 YEARS AGO]

"How many times have I told you I don't want to go to that school." I complained.

"You don't have any choice, you've been already enrolled in the Cross Academy." The butler said.

"What the fuck..." I mumbled.

I leaned against the car seat and look out the window.

If you guys wondering who I am, I am Park Jihyo. I came from a family of Alphas and Omegas who is known in the medical industry.

There are a lot of famous and successful doctors that came from our clan. My dad and my mom are not doctors but they own one of the most well-known hospitals in Italy.

When we are 6 years old our parents got into an accident and went into a coma. Our relatives decided to take us in, and because of this, I got separated from my brother.

It's already been 10 years since I haven't met him. I don't know much about my brother, all I know is that he is going to this school named Alice Academy and got himself a fated pair.

"Why would I have to study in that shitty school anyway." I murmured.

"As an alpha and the next head of the Park clan, it is already expected for you to study in the Cross Academy which is a prestigious school." The butler said out of nowhere.

"The fuck? Did you just hear me?" I said looking all surprised.

"No, but I can easily read your expression." He answered.

"I prefer going to the school where my brother is." I respond.

"You know that your grandfather will not allow it." He replied.

"Fuck that old man." I mumbled.

After a few minutes of driving, the butler slowly stops the car. It seems we already have arrived at our destination.

The butler steps out of the car and opened the door for me.

"Ok, we're here. You can get off now." He said.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Are we doing this again Lady Jihyo?" He asked with a straight face.

"Fine. I'll go out now." I said while stepping out of the car.

The butler close the car door behind me and went back inside the car. I notice he slowly opens the window on the passenger seat.

"Oh yeah before I forgot." He said.

"What?" I asked feeling annoyed.

"You don't need to go home after your class. Starting to this day you will be living in a dormitory. Your things are already in your room." He said.