Ch.2- My Fated Pair

Jins' POV

I open my eyes and find myself standing in the middle of a dark room.

"Hello! Is anyone here?" I shouted hoping for someone to answer me.

A kid suddenly showed up in front of me. He was covering his face with his hands while crying.

"Hey, kid are you alright?" I said while walking closer to him.

As I touch his head he suddenly looks upon me. I was surprised to see his face. The kid looks like me when I was still young.

His hands and his whole face are all covered with blood. I step back right away as I get surprised. This made me lose my balance and fall down on the ground.

While looking at the kid, I was completely frozen and had chills running up my arms and spine.

"Why did you do that? Why did you hurt him? You're a monster!"

The kid said over and over again. Each time he repeats it his voice keeps getting deeper.

One by one, people with no faces start showing up behind him. They keep repeating what he said.

"Why did you do that? Why did you hurt him? You're a monster!" They said.

"Stop looking at me! Stop! I beg you!" I scream from fear.

I wake up from my nightmare gasping for air. I break out in a cold sweat while looking around. I feel so relieved to discover that it was just a dream.

"Where am I?" I said to myself.

A man wearing a white coat enters the room. As he walks in he turns his head in my direction and looks at me for a moment before looking back to his clipboard.

 As he walks in he turns his head in my direction and looks at me for a moment before looking back to his clipboard

"Oh, it seems you're already awake." He said while flipping the papers on his board.

If my memory serves me right he is our schools' nurse.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why am I here mister?" I asked.

"You can call me Hyung." He said while walking towards his desk.

"Oh ok. What happened Hyung? Why am I here?" I asked.

He threw his clipboard on his desk. He then sits on an office chair and crosses his legs together. He looks back at me as he answers.

"Well, you puke on one of the students of the S-class then faint right after." He said.

"No! Kim Seokjin you're such an idiot. Why did you do that? I'm so dead." I said to myself as I remember what just happened this morning.