Ch.3- Death Fangs

Authors' POV

Death fangs an organization completely unrecognized by the government. It has existed since ancient times.

It dedicates its existence to protecting humanity from demon-like spirits called corruptors.

Death Fangs is consists of different possessors and death weapons. It is a secret organization with only a few chosen members.

Within the Death Fangs, there is a group of elites known as the Grim Reapers. This group consists of the most powerful combatants in the organization.

The Grim Reapers are ranked in accordance with their great strength and the number of corruptors they killed.

Death fangs is currently led by an alpha named Kim Namjoon. He is also the principal of the Alice Academy and headmaster of this secret organization.

Kim Seokjin is currently kneeling down before this man while surrounded by the five Grim reapers.

"So tell me kid what is your name?" Namjoon asked as he look down on Jin.

"My name is Kim Seokjin sir."

Jin answered while still looking down as he feel so intimated by their presence.

"I wanna go home. How did I even get here? This is all his fault."

Jin thought to himself as he feels like crying while looking at Taehyung.

**Flashback**

Jin and Jisoo are on their way to school. Jisoo was wearing a yellow dress and sandals.

As for Jin, he was wearing an acid wash hoodie and tattered pants with converse shoes. Pair it with black sunglasses.

While walking Jisoo notice Jin looks so tired

While walking Jisoo notice Jin looks so tired. "Jinnie?" She called for his attention.

"Yes? Aaah~" Jin answered before letting out a yawn.

"You look exhausted. Don't tell me you played games the whole night." Jisoo said while looking at him suspiciously.

"It's your crush's fault. I can't sleep last night because of him." Jin mumbled.

"What?" Jisoo asked as she didn't hear Jin clearly.

"Nothing. I just can't sleep so I just decided to stay up all night." Jin answered with a deep tired voice.

"Why?" Jisoo asked curiously.

"I had a nightmare. That's why." Jin respond.

"What kind of dream is it?" Jisoo continued to ask.

"A tiger wants to eat me and an octopus trying to kill me." Jin said.

"That is so cute." Jisoo replied.