Ch.8- Into the Light (S2)

Author's POV

[Abondoned Town]

It's a quite cold night in the town

It's a quite cold night in the town. Broken branches and leaves cover the roads. Tall grasses of the unkempt gardens sway in the wind. Abandoned old buildings are everywhere.

A sound of running footsteps can be heard. The noise came from a young boy running frantically. He was always looking at his back as if he was running away from something. This made him fail to notice the pothole on the road.

He stumbled into the pothole and fell to the ground. Screeching noises are getting louder as it gets closer to the young boy. A horrid monster steps out from the dark alley.

The monster has a crooked body. Its joints are all dislocated. It has no face and its body are made of human skin all sewn up together.

 It has no face and its body are made of human skin all sewn up together

The young boy whimper as he slowly moves back. He accidentally hit a metal can while moving back, and this made a noise that attracts the monster. The monster runs towards him.

*Screech*

The young boy cried for help.

"Somebody help me!"

The scared young boy shouted as he closed his eyes and covers his face with his arms. The screeching noise suddenly stops. The boy opens his eyes slowly.

He was frightened when he saw the monster's face in front of him.

"Ahhhhh!" He screamed.

The monster suddenly drops down to the floor. The young boy looks at the lifeless body of the monster. He notice a silver arrow pierced through its body.

"An arrow?" The young boy mumbled.

"Dear child, are you okay?"