Updated Definition of Terms

I made this chapter to avoid any confusion throughout the story:

Alpha- They possess the highest rank in social status in society. They excel in all aspects of life. They are considered to be the strongest, smartest, and fastest than the others. Because of this they are feared and respected by everyone. They produce a very heavy musky scent to which omegas are attracted.

Beta- They are considered the normal group of society. Nothing is special about them. They live like normal human beings except they can produce scents like alphas and omegas. Female betas are the only ones that can get pregnant but they don't have the ability to produce offspring from alphas. Male betas can impregnate omegas.

Omega- They are considered special since they are rare. Omegas are the only ones that have the ability to produce offspring from Alphas. Because of this, they are given special treatment by the Alphas. Omegas don't have the ability to impregnate anyone. Just like alphas, omegas can produce a musky scent but are not as heavy as the alphas.

Death weapons- They are Omegas that possess a human appearance and may take up the attributes of the weapon from within their human form. In their weapon forms, their shape may vary considerably. Like humans, they possess human souls.

Weapon DNA can be passed through human offspring, allowing humans to be born with the ability to develop weapon forms over time. There are also instances where the weapon gene can skip generations. In rare cases, death weapon can be also a beta.

Possessors- They are Alphas who fight corruptors using the Death weapons. The Death weapon (Omega) and the Possessors (Alpha) should have a compatible scent. This is based on the personalities of the potential Possessor and Weapon.

They should be compatible for possessors would be able to utilize their chosen partner with ease. However, if their scent is not compatible, the dangerous effects from the rejection can result in injury and possibly death in extreme cases on both parties. Possessors can be also beta but they are weaker than Alphas.

Corruptors- They are evil spirits that are created when negative energy leaks from humans as a result of their human emotions. As this negative energy builds up it will eventually take into a spirit form. They come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. Their form will vary on how much negative energy they possess. Only possessors and deadly weapons have the ability to see and touch corruptors.

S class- is an exclusive class in "Alice Academy" where only the top special prestigious students can be a member. Their classes and lessons are different from the others. They have their own school building and a private library.

Hunters- This is what the members of "Death Fangs" are called. The hunters are composed of different death weapons and possessors. Their job is to protect people from corruptors.

Death fangs- an organization completely unrecognized by the government. It has existed since ancient times. It dedicates its existence to protecting humanity from demon-like spirits called corruptors.

Grim Reapers- a group of elites that consists of the most powerful combatants in the Death fangs. They possessed extraordinary strength, abilities, and knowledge. The Grim Reapers are ranked in accordance with their great strength and the number of corruptors they killed.

Fated Pair- is what you call a possessor and a death weapon that has a compatible scent.

Cross Academy- On the surface, it's a rich kids school with one of the best educations in Italy. Secretly though, it's a training facility where special Alphas and Omegas are trained to become priests and nuns, under the disguise of a cram school. They rarely accept betas because of their low social status.

Priests- They are alphas that are blessed by the church to use Holy weapons to fight against corruptors. The Holy weapons they used are ordinary weapons that are blessed by holy water and prayers.

Nuns- They are omegas that are blessed by the church to perform an exorcism. They use special paper talismans for purification and exorcisms or as wards.   

White Fangs- an organization made up of special Alphas and Omegas. It is a secret organization partnered with the government. That has a noble duty of protecting humanity from various threats. 

Apostles- This is what the members of "White Fangs" are called. This consists of a group of priests and nuns that protect humanity and fight against the forces of evil and perform an exorcism. They are individuals trained and employed by the government to defend humanity from evil spirits.

Holy Knight- They are a group of strongest priests and nuns, which are blessed with great strength and power and extraordinary human knowledge imbued within their bodies. They are a powerful group of elite warriors from the Apostles.