Monster Hunt?

Dippers P.O.V:
I woke up at 7:25 as usual. I was still a little tired since most of my dreams were about (y/n) and Bill. I will wake up a couple times to tell Bill to go away wherever he is. I then noticed that my arms were around (y/n) waist.
"Hello, uh Dipper what happened last night?"
"Uh I I I will uh tell you later." I told her.
"Why not know now?"
"(Y/n) you just woke up and well I don't know if this might bring you down for the entire rest of the day." We both stood up and sat on my bed. I stood up because a paper on Mabel's bed got my attention.
I went to Candy's, Grenda will be there. I thought you and (y/n) could have some alone time! SEE YOU LATER! -Mabel.
"What's that?"
"Oh just Mabel, she went to her friends house."
"Oh. Well are you going to tell me about last night?" I needed to tell her sooner or later.
"Well I woke up at 5:26 because I heard you screaming. You seemed to be having a nightmare with Bill. You hugged me and after a few minutes I was going to ask you what happened. So I grabbed your arms. Then I felt something wet on your left arm. I looked at it and told you we had to go to the bathroom. I took of the blood with some alcohol on some cotton balls. Then I added the bandage around your arm. We came back to the attic and I put you in my bed. Then you told me to come with you so I sleeped with you." That was a lot.
"Wait you sleeped with me? Did you see my nightmares?"
"I guess I did. You where with Bill and he was hurting you. Then you told him 'scratching my wrist wasn't enou-'. I woke up at that point, I think you said enough. Why was he hurting you? I mean, because you never meet him or anything?" There was some silence.

Your P.O.V:
Good thing he didn't hear the whole sentence. "I don't know why?" Of course I knew why, I just don't want to tell Dipper just yet. Ugh I was so dumb to tell him to sleep with me of course he will see my dreams.
"Let's forget about this. How about we go have breakfast and go on a monster hunt, maybe with the others to?"
"Ok. If it will make you fell better." Dipper went to the bathroom and changed. I stayed in the attic to change since there was no one else. I putt on a high waisted gray skirt and a yellow crop top. Dipper came in right when I was done changing.
"Uh (y/n) I forgot to tell you something."
"Yeah what is it?" I answered while putting my hair in a ponytail.
"Last night you said that you loved me and you wouldn't like to hurt me or let anyone or anything hurt me. Is that true? Why will you say that?" That did come back to me. I now was done doing my hair. Ok well there's no going back, right?, here I go.
"Yeah it's true. Since I meet you I had a crush on you. Also I said that because there might be something you will find out sooner or later that might make you hate me."
"Oh." Dipper said.
I started heading down stairs. When I passed by Dipper I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. When I was down stairs I waited for Dipper before I started eating. When finished, Mabel was back from her friends. We called Wendy and Soos (who were in the gift shop) if they wanted to come. We went into the forest. Then everything turned black. I saw the others pass out. I knew what was coming so I made the place look like a forest and hid behind a bush. Good thing I finished before he appeared. I think he listen to my whole conversation with Dipper. This was bad really bad.