The Start Of Mabel's Gift

Your P.O.V:
"Thanks Dipper!" I hugged Dipper again.
"I love all the presents you gave me. Uh do you mind helping me put this on?" "Uh No no I don't mind!"
I turned around and gave him the necklace he gave me as one of the gifts. The charm on it was in a shape of a dreamcatcher. I looked at the the other presents while he was helping me. I got two new mystery/paranormal books. A sweater that Dipper claimed to have an exact one. The dreamcatcher necklace and last but not least a frame with a picture of both of us when we went to the mall the second week we hung out together. Mabel was at her friends so we were alone that day and decided to go to the mall and just walk around and talk. "Done" he said. I looked at my necklace again. I remember seeing this symbol before I just don't know where. I shook that thought out of my head.
"So uh where cool?" Dipper asked me. "Yeah we are!" I said giggling a bit.
"I'm glad you like the gifts."
"Dipper there amazing! Thanks! So I guess I need to start eating my breakfast" I said.
Dipper laughed a bit while I ate some of my food. When I was done eating Dipper and I went down to the living room and watched some movies. We also talked for a bit. At one point we saw Mabel go running up stairs with Candy and Grenda.
"(Y/n) come up here!" I heard Mabel yell.
"Ok I'm coming!" I yelled
"I'm gonna go check what she wants Dipper" I told him.
"It's fine I know what they need you for anyways."
"Ok?" That was weird.
I went upstairs and saw Mabel,Candy and Grenda wearing dresses. Oh no this might not be good.

Dippers P.O.V:
Finally. Good it's 8:47 pm. Ok time to go get dressed. Once I was done getting dressed I went to the party room. I knew they were going to take some time so I helped out on what needed to be finished. Tonight is the night. (Y/n) is not mad at me, good. I have to finish this goal today!