Family Meeting?

Bills P.O.V:
Well might as well get ready!

Dippers P.O.V:
Everything's been great so far. I wasn't so sure why (y/n) went up to the attic at one point. Maybe it was nothing.
"Hey Dipper, can we talk?" I turned around and saw (y/n). She's honestly the most beautiful human being/Dream demon.
"Huh yeah. What's up?"
"I uh sorta got a call."
"From...?"
"My parents."
"Wait! What?"
"There job trip finished early and..."
"Wait your leaving?"
I was starting to feel empty. I didn't know what to do. I was just standing there and I felt weak. I don't want (y/n) to leave. I don't want my (y/n) to leave!
"Look dip, I don't want to leave either I mean we just started dating and..."
*kiss*
"I don't want you to leave either."
"You know what you just did right?"
"Yeah I kissed you, and?"
"It's just you never really..."
"Dipper, son where are you?"
Wait, why do I hear my parents.
"Oh here you are! We've been looking for you. Your sister said you would be hanging out around the dance floor with a girl named (y/n), but we didn't find you in there." My mom said.
"Hey mom. Um what are you guys doing here?"
"It's the end of the summer Dipper. We all have to go home at the end of the day."
"But dad..."
"End of the summer."
"Can I talk with (y/n) for a minute, thank you"
"Oh, this is her she's so beautiful dear!" My mom said.
"Mom I need to talk to her."
"Oh ok."
"In private."
"Ok dear well be right over there."
I totally forgot it was our last day, ugh. I actually thought we had a week left. Things go by to fast.
"So I guess your leaving as well?"
"Yeah. Babe the card you gave me and Mabel I think your dad is coming."
"Bill? Wait how exactly do you think?"
"There was a small note in the back and..."
"Bill? What are you doing here?" A women yelled.
"Oh no. That's my mom." (Y/n) let me know.
"Well this is not how I planned to have a family meeting. Come on babe."