SURPRISE

Your P.O.V:
"Here try this on!" Mabel said more exited than usual. It was a (n/f/c) |not favorite color| long dress. It had a large rose on a corner. It also had a huge bow. Then the bottom was so puffy. No way I was putting that on.
"Uh, how about a different one?" I said. "Ok! How about this one!?" Grenda said. It was a (n/f/c) dress again and it had sleeves. One which looked like it will be long enough to cover my hand and the other looked like it will cover to my elbow.
"Candy any suggestions?" I said looking at her.
How come they all had great dresses and there giving me these.
"Uh, nope sorry" Candy said.
"How come you girls have amazing dresses and your giving me these?" I asked trying not to be mean.
"Well (y/n) we don't really know your type of style. I mean your weird like me but your also weird in the way my brother is." Mabel said.
"Does it have to be a dress?" I said. "Yeeeeessssss!" Mabel,Candy and Grenda said in unison.
"Ok ok" I said.
"We will wait outside come on Grenda." Candy said. Once they were gone I snapped my fingers and on I had a (f/c) dress that was short that didn't reach my knees but not to short. The bottom was kind of puffy. The top had a beautiful fabric with dreamcatchers printed on it. It was also strapless. I noticed that I still had on my bra with transparent staps. Good.
"Uh? Your really not wearing those with that beautiful dress right?" Mabel told me.
Me still looking in the mirror I saw that I had converse the same color of my dress.
"Sorry Mabel I don't like high heels." "Ok no problemo, I'm weird as well!" "Ok? So why am I wearing a dress?" "Oh yeah. It's part of the gift I'm giving you! Let's head down stairs!"
Ok? This is really weird. As we started to head down stairs Candy and Grenda went running of to somewhere.

Dippers P.O.V:
"Places!" Grenda screamed.
I hid behind a chair. Then the lights went out.
"This way (y/n)!" I heard Mabel scream.
3...2...1...
"SURPRISE!" All of us in the party room screamed.
"... Thank you!" (Y/n) screamed.
Wow she looked beautiful. Mabel then went of and I started heading to (y/n). "Hey!"
"Hey Dipper!"
"So uh, you look amazing today. Not that you don't look amazing every day. It's just I've never seen you wear a dress."
"Thanks you look amazing to! I've never seen you wear a tux either."
(Y/n) said with a smile.
"Shoes and a dress, classic" I said joking around with her.
"Oh be quiet, I hate heels ok." She said giving me a playful hit on my arm. "Well your lucky you pull that of." I said.
"Thank you really much young sir." We looked at each other and giggled.