I Love You, Ok?

Your P.O.V:
First day of school, well for us. Dipper and Mabel are still sleeping and I'm taking a shower. I woke up from a nightmare and I feel sick. I also feel bad for Dipper. I feel asleep on his bed with him, me being half a dream demon means he saw that nightmare. Just like he sees my dreams any other times we sleep together. The nightmare is actually silly. I was at school, all of us three. There was this other girl and um... Dipper feel in love with her. I think you can figure the rest out. I'll just say it, he breaks up with me. Although we haven't dated for so long, it feels like we have. I really really like him. I don't want to lose him. I get out the shower and change. Ugh, this feeling in my stomach. I hate it.
"(Y/n/n), babe where are you?"
I hear Dipper say as I was heading back to their room.
"Here."
"Ok, I'm going to take a quick shower."
"Ok."
I enter their room and throw my dirty clothes into Dippers laundry basket. 
"Hey Mabel" no answer. "Mabel?"
I turn around to see if Mabel was still in bed. Nope, she was gone. I grabbed my new backpack and checked that I had everything I needed. I wasn't taking much, I'm not gonna let my backpack drag me down all day. I just have 3 notebooks, 2 folders, a pencil case with pencils, and another pencil case with my markers, colored pencils and pens. Also two of my favorite books, in case I get bored.
"Hey" I turned around to see Dipper. With only a towel around his waist.
"And I'm getting out" I say.
"Why?"
"Towel. Only. Around. Waist" I say as I'm going out the door.
"And, we are going out right?"
"Um, yes duh but still. Tell me when you're done. Thank you." I close the door behind me without ever turning to face him.
"You can come in now!"
"Ok... Thanks."
"Do you think this is the right clothes for today?" He says pointing at himself.
"Um... Yes, yes it is."
"Ok. Hey, (Y/n)? About your dream it won't happen, I promise. I love you. Ok?"
"Ok."
"So~, are you nervous?"
"Yes, no, maybe, I'm not sure. I do like school, sometimes."
"Ok~"
"Are you?"
"Um, not sure either."
"Nice? I'll wait for you downstairs."
"Ok."
I head downstairs towards the kitchen. Still no idea where Mabel is at. I make my self some breakfast and wait for Dipper.
"You didn't do breakfast for me?" Dipper said while continuing to laugh at the end.
"Nope, sorry. Gotta make it yourself." I said laughing at the end as well. "Have you seen Mabel?"
"Nope she wasn't in bed when I woke up."
"Oh."
"Why?"
I shrugged.
"I'm here, I'm here!" Mabel came in running towards us. "I was in the gift shop!"
"Why were you in the gift shop?" Dipper said.
"Um, I forgot to work yesterday? Yeah that's it."
"We all didn't work yesterday, it was a day off." Dipper said.
"Right, right. I was um... IwastalkingwiththisboythatImeetovertheinternethewantedtoseemesoIsaidsureandhecametothegiftshopandwe'regoingoutnowandhe'ssocuteandhe'sgoingtotheschoolwe'reattendingandhe'scute did I already say that?"
"You went to fast Mabel, I think Dipper didn't catch all that." I said.
"Actually" Dipper started. "Well I didn't catch ALL of it your right, all I heard clearly is, BOY, INTERNET, SEE, GOING OUT and CUTE. Not in that order but yes, that's what stood out. Now Mabel, will you like to repeat what you said?"
"No, but sure. IwastalkingwiththisboythatImeetovertheinternethe-"
"Slower."
"Fine. I was talking with this boy that I meet over the internet he wanted to see me so I said sure and he came to the gift shop and we're going out now and he's so cute and he's going to the school we're attending and he's cute. There."
"What you have a boyfriend you can't ha-" Dipper said till I cut him of.
"That's wonderful! Dipper she has the right to have a boyfriend."
"She's to young for that!"
"Cough, cough. Says her twin that currently has a girlfriend."
"That's different."
"Um. Actually lets see. Actually it's not." I start laughing. "I know your over protective and stuff but she deserves to be happy."
"Fine."
"So I'll go get my stuff now." Mabel says awkwardly.
"Did you at least have breakfast? Mabel?" Dipper yelled.
"Yes. I did."
"Ok."
Once Mabel was back downstairs, we headed on out. As soon as the bus picked us up, me and Dipper sat together while Mabel went to sit with some boy. I'm guessing that's her boyfriend. I really don't understand how we get to have a bus pick us up. Back at home, I mean back were I used to live, the high schoolers had to take the city bus.
"You new kids?" Some boy in front of us asked.
"Yes?" Dipper answered.
"Is that your girlfriend? She's hot, for a freshmen. Good eye. Um~?"
"Dipper, and uh thanks? I think I know that already. But please don't say that ever again."
"Jealous boy, huh? Ok."
He sat back down, the boy I mean.
"Well that was awkward" I said.
"I guess so" Dipper said.
We got to the school and and got off the bus. And then I stopped.
"(Y/n/n)? Are you ok?" Dipper said
"See you guys inside!" Mabel yelled.
Then the bell rings. Apparently the bus was that late.
"Babe?"
"Uh, yeah it's just that. What if-"
"No what ifs. If you think I would break up with you, I won't. I will NEVER do that. If you start going downhill, I'll be here for you. And Mabel as well. No, what if people hate me. They won't. What if I get expelled. Why would that even happen. Babe look at me. I'll be here no matter what. Through smooth and rough and all other stuff. You're the best thing in my life. I will NEVER let anything happen to you and I will most definitely NEVER let you go. I love you."
I kind of just stood there. And so Dipper pulled me into a hug.
"Thank you, I love you too" I say.
"I know."
Dipper than put his hands on my hips and pulled me into a kiss.