Waiting Room

Dippers P.O.V:
We have been waiting for a pretty long decent time. I was pacing back and fourth before I decided to sit down. "Dude I think she's gonna be fine" I looked up to see Wendy.
"Members of (y/n) Rider" a nurse came out of the room in which she was in. "That's me" Wendy went up to the nurse.
"Are you her mother?" The nurse asked looking at Wendy.
"No I'm her cousin. My father and brothers are on a trip, and her mom and stepdad are on a working trip." Wendy said while scratching the back of her neck.
"Well young lady you know you are responsible for her. Why weren't you home?"
"I um I I"
"You forgot to say I was at home in the basement fixing my bike Wendy!" We turned around to see a human Bill.
"Oh yeah and my uncle he was home!" Wendy said walking towards Bill.
"And you are?" The nurse said.
"I'm (y/n) actual father!" He responded while looking at me.
"Why didn't you hear her scream? Why didn't you help her? Sir?" The nurse said.
"Oh I got an emergency call from work. I asked (y/n) if she was ok with being alone and she said 'yes father' so I left." "Ok, sounds believable to me." The nurse said.
"Ha, stupid mortal" I heard Bill say in a whisper.
"Yellow? Ok I will be there! Sorry Ms. have to go back to work. But my niece her can help. Remember reali- I mean be nice kids, ugh bye!" Bill went out the door.
"Ok, uh Wendy well (y/n) is really weak you will be able to take her in about a week and a half. She has one scratch, make that three scratches. There all going the same direction. They start from her left rib and end at her right hip. You may go in and see her now. One at the time ok."
The nurse went and helped another family. Wendy went in first then Mabel. It sucks that I was the last person she saw before she hurt herself or before someone hurt her.