Human Spaghetti

Your P.O.V:
Dipper and I went up the stairs to the attic. On the way we didn't really talk, it was silent. This day has been a tough one. I just wanted it to be perfect for Mabel and Dipper. Then my parents came along and we didn't take notice it was the last day of summer. What will happen to me and Dipper once he goes back. Ugh so many things going through my mind. Once we entered the room Dipper got his suitcase out. I sat on his bed and looked at him then I looked over to Mabel's bed. She had already packed.
"Ugh. Stupid suitcase. It won't open!" Dipper said angrily.
"Here, I'll help if you want." I said
I opened his suitcase and he just looked at me.
"You need to calm down Dipper. You won't get things done like that." I said in a low, calm voice.
"I don't want to get things done. (Y/n), I don't want to leave you behind. I don't want to lose you." He said, I blushed.
"You won't lose me. I'll be waiting."
"Who are you going to stay with?"
"I guess, I'll need to talk to my dad."
"Your planning to stay with Bill?"
"I know he's harmed me but he is my dad after all."
"What if..."
I didn't really bother to ask what he was going to say. It looked like he was thinking. Don't want to stop that.
"What if we runaway?..."
I stayed silent shocked at what he said.
"You want us to runaway?" I finally mange to say.
"Yes?" It sounded more as a question than an answer.
"Says the one who said we needed to plan out talking to his parents." I say with a giggle at the end.
"Yeah." He adds and laughs as well. "(Y/n/n), please, then we can be together and we won't be separated. Our relationship won't be long distance."
"What's wrong with long distance? We can always call each other, text each other, even video chat." I say.
"Yeah true. But I like to be able to hold you and kiss you." I blush once again. "Please (y/n/n)?"
"Fine. How are we going to escape?"
"Can you do something with your powers?"
"Dip, I haven't really tried to use my powers."
"Well. I guess you have to try now."
"What if I turn ourself into human spaghetti?"
"Then do so."
"What?!"
"Just kidding. Good point though."