You Do Complete Me

Your P.O.V:
"Hey, here's your breakfast." Dipper came in the room and told me. It's been a week since I got out of the hospital. It's currently Sunday and Wendy thought it will be best for me to 'live' with the pines for a week. Last week was fun although me and Dipper really haven't talked. It's nice to know there's people that care about you. All I have to say is that I don't really want to see my father in these current moments.
"So where were you yesterday?" I asked Dipper.
"Oh uh yeah I almost forgot, here I'll be right back" Dipper said.
After a few minutes he was back with Mabel.
"What's that box?" I said.
"Well go ahead read the front." Dipper said.
"I can't if your standing in front of it." "Good point."
They then moved out of the way. We hope you like these. We know there not the best-Mabel & Dipper That small note made me smile. I carefully got out of Dippers bed and sat on the floor. I opened the box to find a large note with lots of doodles on it and in big letter it said "Happy Birthday" I read out loud.
"Happy birthday (y/n) we hope you like the gifts." Dipper said with a small smile.
"Dipper can you leave (y/n) and me alone?" Mabel asked. Dipper nodded and headed towards the door.
"Hey (y/n)?"
"Yeah?"
"This gift is only from Dipper. He wrote my name on it to make things sound/look like this is also my gift. He's been dying to talk to you again and he thinks you hate him because of what happened that one day. Don't worry I have the biggest gift for you in the afternoon! I really hope you like my gift! Ok bye!" Mabel went out the door and in came Dipper.
"I heard what Mabel said. She's right. Do you forgive me?" I looked at him he was blushing a bit. I could tell he was nervous and scared.
"Dipper there's no reason for me to forgive you. I understand how you felt at that moment. Look I don't know if my dad told you before or if you have seen him but us immortals our-" I was cut of.
"I know. (Y-y/n)?"
"Yeah?"
"Am I the one who completes your heart." I have to tell him the truth.
"Yes Dipper. You are."