Hurt Her

Dipper P.O.V:
I went into the room in which (y/n) was in. I sat next to her bed. "This is all my fault" I said while holding her hand. I look to where the bandages are at. The nurse was right, she had 3 diagonal cuts starting from her left rib and ending at her right hip. Those cuts look familiar. I know I have seen them some were. Then I remembered (y/n) had three cuts on her arm that night she had a sleepover. The memory came back to me and I remember that I saw her dreams. She told Bill she won't let him hurt me, she also said that scratching her wrist weren't enough. It all added up. Bill did this to her.

Bills P.O.V:
"Of course I did kid" I told Pine Tree while turning our surroundings gray. "Bill!"
"Oh hey Pine Tree! How are you!?" I said trying to scare him.
"Sad, scared, mad, why do you even care?"
"Look Pine Tree I just came here to make a deal!" I said turning myself into mortal form and getting closer to my princess.
"NO! I will never make a deal with you again!"
"Oh Pine Tree the deal is a good deal!" I said putting a huge smile on.
"What is it?" Dumb kid.
"I will make her feed on full happiness if-"
"What is it Bill? If what?"
"If you let me make her forget that I harmed her."
"NO! No way I will make that deal!" "Fine then I will kill her!" What did I just say?
"Well then go ahead, she's gonna hate me when she's done healing anyways." What are you doing kid! She loves you and you love her!
"Ok kid!" I turned my hand on fire. "Take your best shot" Dipper said moving away from my little spark. "Your not gonna stop me?"
"Nope!"
"Are you sure kid?"
"100% positive" I made myself float till my head touched the ceiling.
"Are you sure?"
"Just do it already Bill, ok!" I looked down and started heading towards my little spark.