Confessing

Dippers P.O.V:
I walked over to were (y/n) was sitting. She was sitting on the front of the bed holding her pillow. I sat on the end of the bed, facing her. She was looking at her hands as she kinda played with her pillow.
"(Y/n)?"
"Yeah Dipper?"
"So about how much pain are you feeding now?" It was awkward and silent I just said what came to mind. "Well I started feeding of pain when my parents got divorced. That was about 15%. Then when my father told all you guys the truth which was 8%. Then it will be 12% when you and dad..." She stopped and looked at me.
"What is it (y/n)?" I said.
"It's um, it's difficult" (y/n) told me as she looked away. I was fine with her not telling me. I guess, I guess I understood.
"It's ok" I told her to calm her down a bit.
"Right know it's only 23%. Later it will be 35%" what did she mean by later? "Uh um, how about happiness?" I wanted to ask her what she meant about later it will be 35% feeding of pain.
"It's 77% now."
"And later?" I asked her. She looked at me shocked.
"Later it will be 65%. Wait you know what I mean about later?"
I wanted to say no, but what if what I heard will be sad or scary.
"You don't have to answer, I read that thought."
"Oh yeah I forgot." I told her
slowly.
"I thought that maybe if you knew what I was it will be easier to understand why I have those nightmares or why I will be gone at times. But at the same time I thought about how things will go wrong with our friendship. Maybe also losing my chance with you. Like I said I started liking you since we meet."
"Oh uh (y/n)?"
"Yeah Dipper?"
"Remember that night you had a sleepover?" I said now knowing what she meant about later it will be 35% pain feeding. I was still confused with the Dad part. I felt myself hold something warm.
"Yeah?"
"Well look, when you said I Love You I said I do too."
"You did!" She said a bit more happy and exited.
I love seeing her smile but that soon is going to turn into tears. I just know it will.
"Look (y/n)..."
"Yeah Dipper?" I noticed that we were holding hands.
"I know what I said but, after what happened today I think I need to have some of my own time to think things through. I don't want to hurt you but I'm sorry I don't know how I feel right now. You know about all these new things." I slowly felt her take her hand away from mines.
"Oh, I guess I understand. Can you please go and tell Mabel I won't be going to the sleepover?" (Y/n) now looking at down facing the wall with Wendy's mirror and dresser. I looked at the mirror and saw her eyes full of water letting some tears run down her cheeks.
"Please?" She said sounding even more sad.
"Ok." I said. With that I went outside the room and heard her start crying. I felt my heart go empty. I headed down stairs. I grabbed the keys which were on the floor, went outside and looked the door. As I was heading to the Shack I kept on talking to myself. "Stupid! Ugh Dipper you know you love her. Why in the world did I do that? Why?" Once I got to the Shack and Mabel heard me open the door I heard her run towards me.
"Hey (y/n)- Dipper? Wait I thought she will come?"
"She won't be coming Mabel."
"Why not? Did you argue with her?" I didn't answer. "You did! Dipper why would you, I thought you said you love her!" She covered her mouth at the end. I was still able to hear what she said.
"How do you know?"
"I might of found a paper with you confessing your feelings or not."
"Ugh Mabel I thought I told you to stop going through my stuff!" I screamed at her.
"Hey! Wendy helped me!" I heard a door open with hurry.
"Guys stop fighting are you guys coming or not!?!" Wendy said.
"Wendy I thought-" Mabel said and was cut of.
"I said your coming or not!?!"
"Where? And is it raining outside?" I asked her.
"Yes, why do you think I'm soaking wet! And to the hospital!" She said about to cry.
"Why what happened?" I said in unison with Mabel. We both had some worry in our voice.
"It's (y/n)!" She said letting out some tears.
"The hospital called me saying that she called them it was difficult for her to speak so they went for her. And yes they asked her were she was. They said that she gave them my phone number when she got to the hospital. She went through emergency!" We grabbed a thick sweater and an umbrella and headed to the hospital.