3.

"Elijah!" Talia beckoned walking towards Elijah with a smile on her face.

She embraced him in a hug but he slightly turned causing her to almost fall face first to the ground.

Rosie almost laughed at the sight of that but she didn't want to drag unnecessary hate towards her again. They weren't in high school anymore.

"What are you doing here?" Elijah asked with annoyance.

Rosie gladly smiled at his hostility towards Talia because even she didn't get that look.

"I came to see you my love" Talia exclaimed smiling widely at Elijah who barely seems interested.

"I have a meeting to get too make sure she doesn't come here again" Elijah said to Rosie with a less annoyed look on his face.

"Yes sir" Rosie replied as Elijah stalked off before Talia had a chance to get a word out. Anger was plastered on Talia's face like it'd been stapled on.

"I'm only gonna warn you once stay away from Elijah" Talia said to Rosie with a firm look on her face.

This reminded Rosie of a similar argument they had regarding Rosie's old high school boyfriend.

Rosie was a bit confused on why Talia feels so threatened by her.

She's sure Elijah is way to expensive to flirt with. Even his handkerchief costs more than Rosie.

"Got it" Rosie replied backing down from yet another argument.

It was stupid to fight over someone who clearly wasn't interested in either one of them.

Talia left and Rosie felt somewhat relieved that she didn't make a big scene. Everyone knows Talia loves to do that.

A few weeks have gone by and it seems that the job felt more comfortable for Rosie.

Elijah didn't make her nervous that much anymore. She felt like she'd fit in and Talia was someone she saw often.

Talia usually ended up leaving disappointed by every visit she'd make. Mostly because Elijah just shut her out of his office completely.

"Just let me hit her once" Serena said taking another shot of tequila. Rosie wasn't a very good drinker. She'd be out after three shots.

"She'll get her day don't worry" Anne replied as Rosie wiped the remaining liquid around Serena's mouth with a tissue.

"You get what you give" Rosie said eyeing Cora who was on the dance floor. Cora gets a little too touchy with people when she's drunk. Meaning she's a total pervert.

"Your so boring Rosie" Serena said rolling her eyes while resting her head on the bar table.
Was her insult hurtful? No, Was it the truth? Yes

They were talking about Talia. She had yelled at Rosie for making her coffee too cold and then too bitter. She had to take the night off to get it off her chest with the girls.

"Just be more affirmative next time remember you work for Elijah, not her she doesn't pay you" Anne said while styling her braids.

Anne had always been the smart and strict one in the group. She also sort of felt left out between Rosie and Cora.

They'd been bestfriend for a very long time but when Rosie arrived, Cora drifted. All those issues are resolved now but they still linger in the air from time to time.

"Right" Rosie replied taking a cup of water so that she could sober Cora up before she gets banned from the club for being too touchy with the DJ.

As Rosie walked slowly, someone knocked into her and her water spilled all over a girl's Gucci bag and she looked around her 20s.

"I'm so sorry" Rosie apologized profusely trying to the water with her arm. The girl looked angry while getting up. She looked her her shirt and then at Rosie.

"Bitch! Do you know how expensive this is?" She yelled loudly causing a scene.

People turned their way somehow snapping out of their intoxicated trance.

"Hey! No one calls my bitch, a bitch" Serena stepped in between Rosie and the girl. She gently nudged Rosie away.

Cora walked over to Rosie and wrapped her arms around her shoulders as if guarding Rosie. Spencer and Anne had stepped in front of Rosie protecting her.

"Guys I think this is-" Rosie began trying to escalate the situation before it got out of hand.

"Shut up Rosie!" Serena said tying her hair back and rolling her sleeves up. She was getting ready to fight and Rosie knew that she couldn't stop her.

This wasn't the first time Serena got in a brawl and it wasn't the last.

"Expensive?" Serena asked before ripping the bag from the girl without hesitation.

This is what Rosie meant when she said that Serena does everything in your best interest.

"Give that back!" The girl yelled trying to take her bag back from Serena. When Serena wouldn't budge, the girl tried to throw a punch but in a flash Serena caught her hand.

She was very good at fighting and she had fast reflexes.

"Sweetie if your gonna fight at least do it right" Serena said smirking.

She pushed the girl away and dug in her bag before she could protest. She was checking where the serial number tag was.

"This bag is fake" Serena stated holding the girl's bag up in her right hand. The girl grasp her bag tightly in her arms as if her life depended on it.

"What? No my dad bought it for me" the girl said looking at her bag. Serena didn't lie when it came to designer items.

"Theres no tag and there's no leather patch just plain old plastic numbers sewn on the top" Serena said titling her head.

Serena is a fashion designer which is why she wouldn't lie. She knows what she's talking about. That's why she's the most stylish in the group.

"Looks like daddy lied" Serena said putting her hands in the air. The girl left defeated and Rosie felt almost sorry for her.

Serena turned to face Rosie, anxious look on her face. Almost like her badass self faded away in the mist of things.