45.

Rosie walked downstairs after getting off a call with Elijah. He had to rush to work after getting a call from the office.

She placed her dirty dish in the dishwasher when she suddenly got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" Rosie answered and she heard silent breathing at the end of the line.

"Beautiful wedding you had Rosie, I feel betrayed that you didn't invite me," a familiar voice said and Rosie knew who it was.

It was Simon, her stepfather.

"Well homicidal psychopath wasn't on the guestlist" Rosie replied.

She figured that she'd be getting a call from him soon which was why she shipped her mother and brothers off as soon as the wedding was over.

It was too dangerous to stay here as Simon was looking for Zinnia and Callie.

He hated Elm and his the reason that Elm got kicked out. He abused Elm for smoking and he beat him relentlessly.

"Where's your mother? I'm only going to ask once" Simon threatened.

He couldn't find them and Rosie wasn't going to tell him where they were.

"I'm not telling you"

"What a lovely husband you have, I hope I don't hurt him," Simon said before hanging up. She called Elijah and told him everything.

"Okay I'll keep an eye out don't worry we'll catch him Rose" Elijah responded and Rosie hoped that was true. Rosie got up and opened her laptop.

She sat staring at her screen wondering about the ending for the book she finished. She just couldn't decide which route to go.

Elijah suggested that she look at the book through the reader's eyes.

Death would be sad but it would shape the book. She heard a knock at the door and she walked downstairs to see Rocco there. She opened it and let him inside.

"Look Rosie, I'm sorry for the way things escalated" Rocco murmured and Rosie folded her arms in an annoyed way.

"Look, I can look past you rating me because it happened seven years ago but talking about Elijah's father like that at his own wedding was a low blow and you know that" Rosie stated.

"I know I'm sorry, It slipped out" Rocco apologized. She wouldn't forgive him until Elijah did and she told him that.

He left shortly after that to go to Serena's house. After all, he did screw up that entire relationship over his stupidity.

"Honey, I'm home!" Elijah came home a few hours later to find Rosie spread out on the bed in lingerie.

He smiled at this wonderful surprise.

"You make it harder to resist when you wear glasses," Elijah said walked over to her. Rosie took his tie and shirt off while on her knees and Elijah gripped her ass.

He took off all his clothes and so did Rosie.

He layered Rosie down flat on the bed and held her hips up, positioned her crotch in front of his as he aligned his cock with her pussy once again.

Elijah slid in inside and began to drag Rosie's body forward onto his dick as he fucked her hard.

She groaned loudly as her breathing increased in pace; their bodies thrusting against each other like a fleshy machine going into overdrive.

They crashed together repeatedly with beads of sweat dripping from his nipples onto her chest.

Rosie wrapped her hands around his body and clung onto his huge, broad shoulders as he pounded into her.

He flipped her over with almost no warning and got ready to fuck her some more.

"I- please," Rosie said in between moans.

"You like that don't you?"

"Y-yes" Using his thumbs, he gripped her ass cheeks and spread them open for a good look at her anus.

He slid his cock inside her pussy, splitting her nearly in two as it plowed its way to her cervix and back out again.

He pushed it further in until his whole digit was buried deep in her pussy, hooking onto her as he fucked her from behind.

Rosie rolled onto her back again and he slipped his giant dick inside her as he started to thrust his hips against her body.

Rosie propped herself up on her elbows.

Her head began swimming as I watched his beautiful cock penetrate her, pumping in and out. He threw her legs up over his shoulders and thrusted into her with a firm manner.

"Fuck just like that princess," Elijah said pulling out of Rosie after they reached their Climax. Elijah played down beside her and they breathed heavily.

They cuddled the whole night before getting up in the morning. Elijah brought Rosie breakfast in bed and that's when she got a call from Talia.

"Rosie..." Talia said crying at the end of the line. Rosie could sense the fear in her voice as it trembled.

"Simon says if you don't meet him alone, he'll kill me" Talia stated and she abruptly got out of the bed.

Talia was an ideal choice because she didn't have security like the rest of them. She was only staying for a few days but Rosie should have guessed Simon would kidnap her.

"Okay calm down and give Simon the phone" Rosie ordered.

"If you're thinking of negotiating, don't," Simon said.

"If you lay a finger on her, I will kill you with my bare hands" Rosie threatened and she could hear laughing at the end of the line.

She tried to be quiet as possible so Elijah didn't hear her.

"I look forward to it," Simon says hanging up the phone.

Rosie got dressed quickly as she got a text message from Simon so she knows where to meet him.

She wondered what excuse she would make to Elijah and how she would lose security.

"Hey I have run to the mall for a quick errand, I'll be back soon," Rosie told Elijah and he kissed her goodbye.

She wished the last thing she said would be true. She went to the mall with the guards and said she needed to go to the bathroom and there she escaped.

She finally got to the place where Simon said she should go and Talia was on the floor, crying.