24.

"What are you mean? It's mine" Elijah lied. Rosie had been looking for it everywhere and it was hidden in plain sight.

"I sewed my initials on the back" Rosie stated and she showed him where her initials were on the back.

"Okay, I can explain," Elijah said.

"I'm listening" Rosie raised her eyebrows waiting for his explanation. He walked towards her taking a deep breath.

"Yes, the doll is yours"

"I knew it!"

"I only took it because....I was jealous" Elijah said and Rosie couldn't help but laugh.

"Stop laughing," Elijah said with a serious face.

"I'm sorry but of a stuffed doll?" Rosie inquired unable to control her laughter.

Out of all the things she heard in her entire lifetime, this had to be the funniest.

"Yes! You were always coming to work and kissing and playing with that stupid doll so I took it and I have no regrets" Elijah stated and he gave the doll a death glare.

He lifted his thumb and performed a threatening knife action to his neck demonstrating what he would do to the doll.

"Elijah!" Rosie said laughing. She laughed so hard to the point where tears pulled in her eyelids.

"Fine keep laughing, you and your stupid doll can sleep here alone," Elijah said turning around and sighing like a little kid.

Rosie walked over towards him and wrapped her arms around him. She laid her head on his back.

"I'm sorry I laughed okay?" Rosie apologized.

"Haven't seen you laugh like that in a long time so I'd say that's a win-win" Elijah replied turning around. He carried Rosie to the bed where they slept.

Elijah put the doll away and his reasons were it invading their privacy but Rosie put it back on Elijah's desk.

Elijah woke up the next morning and Rosie had her arm wrapped around his chest while her right leg rested on both of his.

Elijah stroked her cheek for a few seconds before trying to get up but failed unsuccessfully when Rosie put her head on his chest.

He tried again once more but every time she would move on top of him till her whole body ended up on top of him. Her hair got in his face every time he tried to move it.

"You're quite a hugger huh?" Elijah asked and his gaze turned to the doll that was standing upright on his desk. Naturally, he decided to flip the doll off.

"Look who has her now" Elijah whispered bragging to an actual doll. Rosie tightened her grip around his neck making it almost impossible to wiggle his way out.

"What are you looking at?" Elijah asked the doll and rolled his eyes.

He imagined the doll would say "You're her bitch" and laugh at him. Elijah scoffed and tried to move again but Rosie pulled him down.

"You probably right," Elijah said.

"Let's some rules huh?" Elijah asked the doll. He wanted the rules to work.

"I get her through Monday to Wednesday and you get her Thursday to Friday and on weekends we share" Elijah stated and he imagined the doll would say "Nah I get her every day".

"Bro I'm trying to establish a good working system so we don't have to fight" Elijah whispered.

"Who are you talking to?" Rosie inquired getting off Elijah who finally got up.

"Oh, no one Morning," Elijah said kissing Rosie's forehead.

Rosie gasped putting her hand to her mouth as she saw the sight of Elijah's bare chest when the blanket fell.

"Oh my god you're so hot," Rosie said poking his chest as if it wasn't real.

Elijah winked at the doll implying that Rosie doesn't give it this kind of attention.

"It's so hard"

"You had this?" Rosie said. Elijah sighed lifting her and putting her on his lap. Rosie bit her lip as both her hands rested on his chest.

"I'm surprised you haven't searched me up shirtless" Elijah said kissing Rosie's neck.

"Oh I have, I just didn't believe but now that I see it, I totally can understand why the press through eggs and flours bombs at me," Rosie said and Elijah chuckled.

"Yep because you get all this to yourself " Elijah stated and tried to kiss Rosie.

"Sorry mister abs I haven't brushed my teeth yet"

"I don't care," Elijah said but Rosie held a hand to her mouth.

She did not want anyone to kiss her when she had bad morning breath.

"But I do so no kissing" Rosie ordered and Elijah sighed.

"Ugh fine" Elijah replied and Rosie got off of him and ran straight into the bathroom to brush her teeth, he followed after her.

While brushing her teeth, she thought it'd be a good time to call Chris and explain herself. Elijah wasted no time and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Yes I'm fine, I'll be home soon please don't tell the girls or Levi" Rosie begged.

She wanted to announce it herself. She tried not to giggle as Elijah kissed her neck, ears, nose, and cheeks.

"Looks like the newspapers beat you to it" Chris revealed and Rosie sighed. They must have seen it then.

"Shit, okay thanks Chris" She hung up the phone and rinsed her mouth out.

"What is it?" Elijah inquired.

"The press posted our pictures in the newspaper" Rosie replied while Elijah wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Elijah responded frowning slightly.

"Of course not but I thought Talia would feel uncomfortable seeing that" Rosie replied and Elijah stood up straight as anger blazed from his face.

"I've been thinking and I want you to be less nice to people" Elijah stated and it was Rosie's turn to frown.

"I'm not that nice" Rosie replied.

"Only idiots are nicer than you," Elijah said walked out of the bathroom.

"What?" Rosie asked as she walked up to Elijah and hit him on his back. He should take back what he said.

"Ow," Elijah said wincing.

"Sorry did that hurt?" Rosie asked worriedly rubbing Elijah's back.

"See?" Elijah mocked her. He ran down the stairs laughing while Rosie chased him trying to hit him again.

This time she wouldn't hold back.

"Get back here!"