🌻S¹

What a wonderful day to be alive and breathing.

Finally, Seonwoo will be back to schooling.

He remained a senior in highschool after taking a break last year for a very personal reason. Now, he's in the same class with his bestfriend, Jungwon.

That's what made everything better.

"Su- Seonwoo-hyung!" Jungwon excitedly waved his hands to capture the attention of the boy entering the school's gate.

Not a second later, the called name noticed Jungwon and the smile on his lips widen.

"Wonnie!" Seonwoo shouted excitedly as well, walking faster to finally hug his bestfriend.

It will be their first meeting after Seonwoo isolated himself for five whole months. The moment they reached each other, they hugged as tight as they can hold each other.

"I miss you so much, Hyung!" Jungwon exclaimed dramatically, still clinging to his friend.

"I miss you too, Won, very very much!" Seonwoo replied before freeing himself from the other.

They both give each other a look from head to toe.

"You lose weight so much, how are you even alive?" Jungwon worriedly asked.

Seonwoo laughs as he let Jungwon pinch the remaining baby fat on his cheeks.

Seonwoo used to have full round cheeks. He was not too fat, but was not fit as well. He used to love snacks and any kind of foods and always have a spare mint-chocolate on his bag. He eats whatever he likes even when others reminded him of his fitness.

"I'm still a pound away from my goal," Seonwoo pouts, "It's so hard to stay fit. Gyms are exhausting."

A knowing look of pity and empathy crosses Jungwon's eyes.

"Let's just get to class. We have to be early to save a seat beside each other," Jungwon dismisses the subject and clung to Seonwoo's arm.

"Okay," Seonwoo agreed, walking with his bestfriend down the hallway to their class, hand in hand.

While they were silently walking up the stairs to fourth floor, a student called Jungwon's name.

"Jungwon-hyung,"

Jungwon stopped and looked back.

It was a student from the second floor, a sophomore.

"Ni-ki," Jungwon smiles at the guy who called him.

Seonwoo wore a confused look as he watch the sophomore approached them. Specially because Jungwon quickly detached himself from him.

"Hi," the sophomore greeted both of them. He looked at Seonwoo a lot longer before he traces back his eyes to Jungwon.

"T-this is Sun- I mean, Seonwoo, my bestfriend," Jungwon introduces him.

Seonwoo arched his eyebrows, wondering why does his bestfriend stutters.

"Oh, hi, Sunoo," the sophomore bowed down to show respect.

Seonwoo stood frozen after hearing the nickname he once used, back in the year when he was still-

"Seonwoo, his name is Seonwoo," Jungwon clarifies once he felt the stiffness of his best friend's body.

"Sorry," the sophomore apologizes, but didn't correct his mistake.

Seonwoo didn't utter a word. Instead, he looked down and fiddles with the end of his uniform.

"By the way, Ni-ki, why did you call me?" Jungwon spoke again, trying to ease the atmosphere surrounding them.