🌻G¹

“Wah!”

Seonwoo flinches in his seat before glaring at Ni-ki, who only laughs.

“How did you even get scared with that?” Ni-ki amusedly asked.

Seonwoo rolled his eyes.

“I'm talking, can you please just listen?” Seonwoo said.

“I'm listening,” Ni-ki lied.

Seonwoo continued talking about his childhood stories once again.

Ni-ki wasn't listening, he's actually just finding a right time to scare Seonwoo. He found it cute, how Seonwoo's eyes would get big and his body tense for a second.

Walking home becomes Seonwoo's daily habit, and Ni-ki was there to accompany him. Even though it means Ni-ki having to use all his free time for his gaming. Being with Seonwoo is better, anyways.

Besides, he couldn't stand Jungwon and Jay hanging out on their house every single time. Even Heeseung and Jake hated being a third and a fourth wheel.

“Sunoo-hyung, mind if I ask. Who's Sunghoon?”

Seonwoo stopped walking and looked back at Ni-ki.

“Ah, you've been talking about him since earlier. Who is he? It's the first time I heard his name,” Ni-ki said.

“Sunghoon...is a friend,” Seonwoo managed to said before turning around and started walking again.

Ni-ki wanted to ask more, but he immediately notices the sudden change in Seonwoo's mood. He shook his head and started following Seonwoo again.

He knew there were more in to it, he wanted to know Seonwoo and his past. To Ni-ki, he is a very interesting puzzle book. Full of mystery and secrets.

Seonwoo flinches when he felt Ni-ki's hand on his shoulder, pulling him to the other side of the road. But then, Ni-ki's hand stayed there.

He could feel his heart beats faster again.

Seonwoo stayed quiet and didn't dared to complain. Ni-ki wouldn't listen anyways. He's too stubborn.

“Sunoo-hyung,” Ni-ki called his name.

Seonwoo can only give Ni-ki a side glance. He doesn't even know why he suddenly felt shy.

“Can I sleep over to your house again?” Ni-ki asked seriously.

It's been already two months since Seonwoo's birthday. Every week, Ni-ki would sleep over their house.

“What's your reason now? Didn't you just slept over with me last monday?” Seonwoo asked.

“I heard Jungwon's staying over at us, it disgust me to see them flirting,” Ni-ki whined, like a child he was.

Seonwoo shook his head.

“Jungwon suffers the same last time,” Seonwoo murmured.

“What did you say?” Ni-ki asked.

“Nothing,” Seonwoo shook his head, “Fine, you can stay over again.”

Ni-ki doesn't say a thing, he only smiled triumphantly with a proud look on his eyes.

+++

Ni-ki boredly stood up from Seonwoo's bed. The older had been taking up showers for straight an hour already and he still isn't finish.

Ni-ki walked slowly as he was inspecting every picture and everything that is in Seonwoo's bedroom.