🌻O¹

Seonwoo watches as Jungwon get inside Jay's car with a pout on his lips.

“Are you sure you don't wanna come?” Jay asked, for the nth time already.

Seonwoo shook his head to confirm, he doesn't wanna third wheel. He's old enough to walk home alone, or may be would just take the bus himself.

“I'm fine by myself, you two go and enjoy yourselves," Seonwoo said.

Jungwon waved his hands while Jay started the engine.

“Take care on your way home,” Jungwon says before the car speed off.

A sigh left Seonwoo's lips. He was left all alone. It was thursday afternoon, Ni-ki took his flight to Japan earlier in the morning. Meaning, Seonwoo will have to walk home alone.

“Should I take the bus?” He whispers to himself.

Just as then, his phone started ringing.

Ni-ki is calling.

He excitedly answered the call, “Ni-ki!”

“Sunoo-hyung,” Ni-ki speaks from the other line.

“Yah, why are you on your phone? Weren't you supposed to be enjoying your vacation with your family?” Seonwoo says, slightly scolding the younger.

“I just woke up,” Ni-ki replies.

“What? You're sleeping when you are supposed to be—”

“I know, but I'm too tired, Hyung. I'll spend time with them tomorrow,” Ni-ki cutted him off.

“Then why are you calling me?”

There was a bit of noise from the other line before Ni-ki speaks.

“It's dismissal,” Ni-ki says. “Are you gonna walk home or are you riding a bus?”

“Ah,” Seonwoo says, “That's what I am thinking currently. What do you think should I do?” He asked.

“Take the bus, Hyung, it's too risky to walk alone,” Ni-ki responded.

“Yah,” Seonwoo says offended. “Do think I cannot go on my own? That I'm weak?”

“No,” Ni-ki quickly denies. “You said it yourself, not me.”

Although he knew Ni-ki could not see his expression, he glared at his phone for a second.

“Seriously, though, take the bus Sunoo-hyung,” Ni-ki spoke again.

“Okay,” Seonwoo shrugged.

He turned around and started walking to the bus stop where other students are waiting.

“Stay with me until you're home, Hyung,” Ni-ki spoke again.

“What did you eat on lunch?” Seonwoo curiously asked.

“I haven't eaten lunch yet,”

“Eh, that must be the reason why you're acting strange. I'm not used to you being polite,” Seonwoo laughs.

Ni-ki didn't respond to that.

+++

[A little flashback, from chapter 🌻G¹.]

Ni-ki looked back at the line where Seonwoo stood to get his lunch.

“Jungwon-hyung,” he then voiced out after confirming that Seonwoo is still on queue.

“Yes?”

“Sunghoon..,” Ni-ki whispers, contemplating whether to ask Jungwon about it.

Jungwon immediately looked up from his phone to meet Ni-ki's gaze, a shocked expression displaying over his face.

“Did Seonwoo-hyung told you about it?” Jungwon asked.

“About what? That he's dating Sunghoon?” Ni-ki asked, confuse.

Last night, Seonwoo told him that Sunghoon is his boyfriend. That's all he knew.

“Sunghoon-hyung,” Jungwon speaks, voice low and sad. “They have already broken up, last year.”

Ni-ki let out a sigh of relief.

“But,” Jungwon speaks again. “I can see how you treat Seonwoo-hyung indifferently, Ni-ki. I'm not in the position to tell you this, but I don't want you to get attached further into Seonwoo-hyung...”

“What are you saying,” Ni-ki denies. “I'm not getting attached to Sunoo.”

Jungwon nodded, although he knew behind the lies in Ni-ki's words.

“Seonwoo-hyung is still in the middle of healing. He's been through a lot after his break up with Sunghoon-hyung, and up until now he's still affected by a lot of things. You might just get yourself hurt by developing feelings.”

Ni-ki shook his head, “We're just friends.”

Ni-ki knew it was a lie.

He is already attached with Seonwoo, he already developed feelings.

Whatever Seonwoo has been dealing on with, Ni-ki wanted to help. He will be there until Seonwoo is completely healed, and by then, maybe he could make his move.

+++

Seonwoo was just chilling inside his bedroom when his sister knocked on his door.

“Yah! You have a visitor downstair,”

Seonwoo stood up from his bed lazily.

Who would visit him as early as this on a Sunday morning?

Wearing his pyjamas from last night, with a leopard print on, he emerged from his room.

The moment his foot touched the first step on the stairs, he heard a laugh from the living room.

“Ni-ki?” he asked.

Ni-ki continued laughing as he watch an 18 year old boy walks down the stairs wearing a pyjama with a leopard print on.

“Why are you here so early? Didn't you just arrive last night?” Seonwoo asked, confuse.

“Yeah, but he insisted on going here because he misses you,” says a person sitting beside Ni-ki.

“Jake-hyung,” Seonwoo says, waving his hand lazily.

“I miss the bed, not Sunoo,” Ni-ki rolled his eyes. “Anyways, thanks for driving me here, Jake-hyung.”

“Eh, no problem. I'll be going to buy our groceries anyways,” Jake says.

Seonwoo stood confuse in front of the two, not knowing what to do.

Ni-ki high-fived Jake before he ran off up the stairs straight in to Seonwoo's bedroom.

“I'm sorry about Ni-ki, he just acts too child-like sometimes,” Jake says.

Seonwoo shook his head, “It's fine, Hyung. I'm already immune.”

“Then, I should get going,” Jake says.

Seonwoo bid his good bye as well before escorting Jake outside the house.

Half an hour later, Seonwoo found himself lying on his bed while getting hugged by a sleeping Ni-ki.

tengyu_