Chapter 1

R: GET UP!! GET UP!! GET!!! UP!!!
My brother, Robert, kept screaming at me.

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.
Me: Noooo!!! I want to sleep!!
R: Nope! Get up! We're going to be late to set!
Me: How did you even get in here?! I took away your key the last time you broke in!!
R: You got to stop hiding the spare key under the matt. Now up!!

I didn't listen to him and just closed my eyes, rolling on my side to get back to sleep.

Before I closed my eyes, I got a quick look at the clock next to me and it read 6 something..... My call time is 9, so what is he yelling at me for?

I was about to drift back to sleep, when a huge tub of cold water came down on me face and upper body, causing me to immediately wake up and sit up.

Me: What the FUCK Rob?!!
R: Get up!! You need to get ready!
(I looked over and saw the time)
Me: It's literally 6:45!! I can sleep for another hour.
R: No, you can't. Now, get into the shower. I'll start preparing breakfast and after you get ready, we can eat.
Me: Ok, fine..... Now, get out!!
R: If I don't hear the shower running within 5 minutes, I'm coming back in. I mean it Y/N!!

So...... Now that we're going to go through this journey together, I think it's best if I give you some background on myself.
Hi, I am Robert Downey Jr's younger sister. I am 27 years old and I'm also an actress. A quite successful one may I add.
I've been on the Time's 100 top influential people 3 times and 2 time sexiest woman alive (which I am very proud of). Most of my movies have made millions in the box office and I have a very respectable net worth. I even got my own star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame last year, which I'm also very proud of.

My most famous role was when I stared in the number one TV show 'Criminal Hunters' as Jessie Brown where I play a detective who solves cold cases and brings closure to their families.
Everyone always compares our show to 'Law and Order SVU' and there are always rumors about me and Mariska Hargitay who plays Olivia Benson, being enemies and hating each other where as in reality, she's one of my closest friends whom I've known since I was 16 when I started my career. We've aired 13 seasons so far but I've already signed contracts for seasons 14 and 15.

My brother, Robert, is always so overprotective of me, because he knows what I've been through and doesn't want anything to happen to me again.
I suffer from a couple of mental illnesses that only a hand full of people know about.

Let me just give you a quick summary of what has happened to me, or at least whatever I remember and I'll tell you guys more whenever it comes to me.
1. I was in a car accident 5 years ago which was later ruled as a murder attempt and the men responsible were caught and prosecuted.
2. I have PTSD, because I was in a building that exploded and now I can't be around loud noises.
3. I hate shouting and yelling in general. It gives me soo much anxiety.
4. I also don't have the best relationship with food, because I stop eating whenever I'm not feeling good. Like if I'm anxious or sad or mad.....
5. I also have severe depression and have to take medication for it daily or else it will get really bad.

Again, only a couple of people know about all of this. This includes: Rob, Mariska, Kelly Giddish, Florence Pugh and Chris Hemsworth.

Florence is like a sister to me. We met in London when I went there 5 years ago to clear my head and try to move on from a traumatic experience. We became very close real quick and now, she's like the sister I never had.
We talk to each other every day and fill each other in on every detail of our life.

Now Chris Hemsworth is another story...
He is my brother's best friend. He has been for over 20 years now.
We have grown close with each other over the years and I'm even the god mother to his 3 children. I was also the maid of honor to Elsa Pataky, who is his wife, if you don't know. I was just a little kid when I met him and now we're going to work on a movie together.