Chapter 5

*Y/N's POV*

After saying goodbye to M, we all got into the car and started heading to the set.

All of a sudden, one of my favorite songs came on and I shouted.
Me: Please turn on the music!! I love this song!!

The song was "I wanna dance with somebody" by Whitney Houston.

Everyone was shy at first but after they heard me singing at the top of my lungs, they joined in and we all started singing and dancing.

After a couple of minutes, the song ended and we turned down the music.
Me: So.... What do your schedules look like for today?
S: I have scenes until 4 pm.
L: I have till 3.
Me: Me too, I have till 3.
S: Do you want to do something after work?
Me: You guys can come over if you want. Not at M's though, she might kill me tonight but at my place.
L: I'm down. As long as it involves alcohol....
Me: Of course it involves alcohol. Tomorrow we have the day off. So tonight, I'm getting drunk as fuck.
S: I'm in!! But you have to wait for me until 4.
Me: Duhhh.... Who else is going to drive us back? You're the only one with a car.
S: I've become your personal driver these past few days.
Me: Honestly, if you would've told me that the one and only black widow would drive me around 2 weeks ago, I would've thought you were crazy. Not just crazy, but Wanda crazy after she lost vision.
L: Heyyy!! Don't insult my character like that!!
Me: I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?
L: No, you hurt Wanda's feelings. No need to insult her like that, she was in grief.
Me: I feel for her.... Anyways..... Let's do something before we get drunk.
S: Decide what you wanna do and we'll do it. You have until 4 to decide.
Me: Great!!

The day went on pretty well even though I got a call from M every half hour to make sure I was ok.

I decided that we should go bowling and have lunch there especially since none of us had a lunch break. After that, we can grab some snacks and head back to my place and get drunk.

After shooting, we went to the bowling alley where Scarlett and Lizzie kept on arguing, because they are both so competitive and I just sat there laughing.

After they were done arguing, I went up and scored a perfect strike, winning the game.

Both of them just looked at me and tackled me to the floor, tickling me.

S: You cheated!!
Me: Stop!! I didn't cheat!! You guys just suck at this game!!
L: That's not a nice thing to say when you're under someone and being tickled Y/N.....
Me: Ok, ok!! I'm sorry!!

They got off of me and I immediately stood up, mumbling under my breath:
Me: I'm sorry you guys suck....

But unfortunately, Lizzie heard it and jumped on my back, throwing me on the floor.

She then climbed on top of me and pinned my hands next to my head leaning in slightly.
L: Do you want to repeat that sweetheart?

Scarlett tried to take a photo of us like that secretly, but I noticed.
S: Wow Lizzie. You sure like to be on top, don't you?

With that, we both looked at her and ran to her.
We started tickling her this time, until the only thing she could do was apologize.

S: Geez!! You're both strong...... But I was stating the obvious.

Lizzie looked at Scar and did the head tilt thing which scared the shit out of Scar.
She ran to me and hid behind me just like I had done to her.

S: Please protect me Y/N.
Me: I will.......
I looked at Lizzie and she tilted her head at me too.
Holy Shit!! That thing is scary!! Even without any CGI and editing!!