Chapter 11

*Lizzie's POV*

I don't know what's wrong with Y/N....
She hasn't been herself all morning.
I bet Flo knows, She comforted her in the car and they are like sisters. Maybe I should ask her.
But, isn't it like an invasion of privacy or something? She didn't tell me. So, should I ask?

Ughhhh..... I'm so confused..... Everything about this relationship is new to me. I've never felt this way before with anyone. I've never wanted to protect someone this much before. I've never wanted to love and take care of someone like this before...... I don't know what to do.

F: Lizzie. Can I talk to you privately?
L: Ummm... Yeah, of course. Do you wanna go into my trailer?
F: Yes, I do. I don't want Y/N to see or hear anything.
L: Ok, let's go.

What the hell is going on? Is she going to give me the 'If you hurt her, I'll hurt you' speech? Did something else happen? Ughhhhh.....

We make our way to the trailer and close the door behind us.
F: Ok, I'm going to get straight to the point, because I know everything and I don't want Y/N to get hurt any further.
L: Get hurt any further? What do you mean? Did I hurt her in some way?
F: Yeah, you did.
L: What did I do? I didn't mean to hurt her....
F: I'm sure you didn't. But Y/N is...... Different.....
L: What do you mean?
F: She loves things that not many people do and she hates things that other people won't have any problems with.
L: What do you mean?
F: Well, what happened this morning upset her really bad and she won't be ok until you fix it tomorrow morning.
L: Wait. What happened this morning?
F: You really didn't notice how sad she was the entire time?
L: I noticed that something was wrong and in the car, I noticed how you comforted her and how she took a few shaky breaths. I didn't want to ask though, because she didn't tell me and I was afraid I was crossing some boundaries.
F: One of the biggest things Y/N hates is change. Even small things. Like when she was living with me...
L: Wait, you two used to live together?
F: Yeah, after the accident. She moved to London to get away from everything and we met a couple days later. We grew really close and she moved in after a couple of months. We lived together for 3 out of the 4 and the half years she spent there and after that, she left and came back to LA. If you're thinking that there was something between us, then no. We have never even thought of each other that way. I have a boyfriend and she was still in love with her wife. She just found comfort in me and now, she's like my sister.
L: Ohh ok.
F: Back to the point. When we were living together, we did the same things everyday. Like get up at the same time, have breakfast and then to work. We went to the grocery store the same time and day every week and bought the same brand of food everytime. She hates changes. Now, she's working on it and she's getting better but she still clings on to routine. She and her wife always followed a routine and on the day of the accident, her wife convinced her to forget about their daily schedule and go to the zoo instead. She doesn't like getting out of a habit and doesn't like any change. Even with food. She gets the same brand of a certain food for years without any problem.
L: I understand that, but what I don't understand is what all of this has to do with this morning.
F: Gooddd..... What did Y/N say first thing in the morning? What was she like?
L: She was in a mood, sad, and said that she didn't get her morning cuddles and ki- (Then it clicked) Ohhh.... Now I get it.... It was like a routine that everytime I stayed over, she would wake up next to me and we would cuddle and I would give her kisses.....
F: Exactly....
L: And today, I got out of bed before she woke up and she woke up alone....
F: Uh-huh.... She hates stuff like this. She didn't want to tell you, because to other people this sort of things can seem stupid and don't matter. But for her, it's everything.
L: I don't think it's stupid. Those are her feelings and her feelings will always be valid, even if I don't understand them from the first time. I'll talk to her. Don't worry.
F: That's easier said than done. She tells me everything. Every thought she has and everything that happens. She told me that she said her wife's name for the first time to you.
L: Yeah, she did.
F: She also told me that she's terrified right now...
L: Terrified? Why?
F: Because she's letting you in and letting herself to move on. She said that if you decide to break her heart, she won't recover.
L: I'm not going to break her heart. I want to be with her. I haven't felt this way about anyone.... I can see a future with her...
F: I hope so, because if you do anything to hurt her, I won't be so understanding.....
L: I won't hurt her. I have a date to plan for tonight.
F: Where are you taking her?
L: Well, I was thinking that she is going to work until 8 and will be incredibly tired. So she won't be in the mood to go to a fancy restaurant. I was thinking that I could go to her place and prepare the terrace for a movie date. I can put an inflatable mattress on the floor with a lot of pillows and blankets. I can also get her favorite snacks and drinks. I can cook her something romantic and we can watch her favorite movie. What do you think?
F: I think she would love it. She has always wanted to have a movie night like that. She is definitely going to cry though, or at least tear up. I'll get Scar and take her out for movies or something, so that you can have the house to yourself and feel comfortable.
L: You know you don't have to, right?
F: I know. But I also want you to treat her right and it's not right for us to be there on your first date. Do you need help with anything? I'm going to go to the grocery store after I leave set. I have to get some things.
L: No, thank you. I can manage.
F: Ok, let me know if you change your mind.
L: I will. Thank you.