Chapter 2

So, we just finished hair and makeup and I still have around an hour before shooting starts.

Today, we're just going to test out some things. It should take an hour or two. Tomorrow, the real work begins.

I stand outside Scarlett's door and knock twice.
She opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

S: Ready to meet everyone?
Me: Ready as I'll ever be.

We started walking around in order to find some of the cast.
S: Not going to lie, I'm a huge fan of yours. I love Jessie. I was trying not to freak out when I saw you but your reaction made me relax.
Me: You're...... You're a fan of me?
S: Of course, I love your movies. I'm a huge fan.
Me: This must be a joke. Natasha Romanoff knows who I am?!!
S: For the 100th time Y/N, I'm not Natasha Romanoff. I'm Scarlett. Call me Scarlett or Scar like most people, not Natasha Romanoff...... (She said laughing)
Me: Nope. You'll always be Natasha Romanoff. I can't.....
S: Ok, fine.... I'll accept it for now but you have to get used to calling me by my name. I've seen you with some A-list celebrities and you were fine. I saw you with Oprah, Barack Obama, Brad Pitt, Ellen and so many others. You were acting normal.
Me: Yeah, but they're not Natasha Romanoff...... (I stated like it's the most obvious thing in the world)
S: Well, I'm honored.

After we met most of the crew, we shot some scenes.
It was fun and didn't take long. I was home around 1 pm.

I entered the kitchen to see what I can make for tonight when I got a text from M.

Benson

Hey Oreo, I have to tell you something about tonight.
I'm bringing someone with me, so it'll be the 4 of us.

It's ok if there isn't enough food, we can just order in, so don't stress about it.

Hellooooooooo

It's ok, bring whoever you want.

I just got home and now I'm looking through my fridge trying to figure out what to cook, when I saw your text.

There is enough ingredients but I don't know what and how to cook.

I don't think the problem is going to the the amount of food. I think the problem is going to be whether or not there is going to be food.

Ok, how about you don't cook anything and we'll grab some pizzas on our way to your place?

We can just eat pizzas and drink beer while watching movies.

What do you say?

I say we have a plan.

You just saved me from a whole lot of anxiety. Thank you.

No problem Oreo. See you soon.

I closed my phone and made myself a cup of tea before sitting down on the couch.
I also got changed into an oversized hoodie like thing and some sweat pants to be comfy until I need to get changed before they arrive.

I decided to call Flo and tell her about my day.

After talking with her for like 3 hours, we hung up and I drifted to sleep.