Chapter 2: Unexpected visitor

Oh boy here we go

The woman grabbed a board of wood, as she did Ruv hurried to his feet and grabbed his rifle pointing it and threatening her, "Don't move!! Put the board down!! I'm here to help!!" She took a swing, and Ruv hesitates, in the end he is hit in the face, and knocked unconscious.

An hour later...

Ruv awakened on a church pew the woman looking over him. When she noticed he was awakening she started to speak to him, "Sorry about that, you snuck up on me. I didn't have time to tell if you were good or not." He tried to to get up but she pushed him back down, "No no! Rest! Please!" Ruv mutters, "Who are you?" She looks over with a curious expression almost surprised that was the first question he asked, "Well... I am Sarvente most people just call me Sarv. You are?" He looked over with a dead expression his face hurt and he knew he was unable to smile since he already struggled to move his face. "Ruvyzvat. I'm usually just called Ruv." Sarv looks over and smiles. "Welcome then Ruv. What brought you into the church in such a hurry?" He looked up to answer her question, "Enemy aircraft, it got me in the leg the lucky bastards." She studied his leg worriedly pulling up the sleeve of pants to find the wound. "Oh my... that's a lot of blood.... I have some medical supplies, I got them off a downed soldier."

Ruv watched in pain as she walked to a door opening it, and digging through supplies upon supplies before taking out a bag, the bag had a Red Cross in it surrounded in white, on the inside multiple things collided with each other creating noise, she studied the bag before she approached him. "Sadly it doesn't have any pain killers of any kind so this may hurt a lot." ,She informed, as her expression went grim. "What are you going to do?" Ruv had asked in worry. "Well I have to take the bullet out." She pulled out surgical tweezers. "Please try to hold still!"

Ruv watched as she stuck the tweezers in, a wave of pain washed over him making him cry out. Sarv winced at his screams feeling bad. "It will be over soon just hold on, I know it hurts!" She attempted to reassure him. Ruv was watching and screaming as the bloodied tweezers moved around, the pain was overwhelming, but soon Sarv got the bullet out leaving pain for only a little while longer. "Alright, I got it." She pulled the sleeve of his pants back to his ankle after bandaging the wound. "I never thought I would need to use my medical training." She exclaims. Ruv looked around everywhere only just barely looking back to her. He managed to get himself up, he watched her, he looked at her eyes thinking of just how beautiful she is, he however snapped out of it when she handed some rations over to him. "Here, you need to eat." She said handing them over. "Thank you." Ruv answered taking the food. She looked back and said, "Oh and also in this church I'm the one in charge. If you don't listen well..." she signaled to the door. Ruv nodded in agreement, he sure knew that it was definitely better than being out there.