Chapter 14: Some time later

A Few years later...

Ruv was on the edge of Berlin, he remembered Sarv was in the medical truck in the back of the convoy. For her medical training she was allowed to help soldiers on the front. Ruv was tasked with finishing the rest of the resistance off, Sarv was gonna be dropped with him at a church set up as a field hospital. The convoy, with at least a few companies, had arrived at the field hospital, Ruv hopped out and went to the medical truck to help unload some supplies, "Hey hand me that! I'll take it in!" One of the medics stared suspiciously, but another one shoved him out of the way and grabbed a crate handing it to Ruv, "Alright take it into the church!" Ruv listened and went towards the now field hospital.

When he got inside he saw Sarv tending to someone's wounds, he set the crate down with the rest, and decided against disturbing Sarv while she did her job. He went into the back and sat against the wall, Teroka who had just got finished debriefing his tank crew walked in and sat with him, "So we are here, right in the heart of the Reich. This war is almost finished!" Teroka started, Ruv looked over at him, "Yeah... can't really forgive for all the men we lost..." Teroka looked at him confused, "Ruvyzvat, this is very moment all those people died to give! We cannot give it up." Ruv stared, "Yeah... but they didn't have to die.... let's go... briefing is about to start...." Ruv and Teroka left the room heading back into the main room for briefing. The commander went on about the Reich stag building and their plan to surround it, Ruv looked over to Sarv, she was wearing a nurses uniform, it had a Red Cross on it with a white long dress, long sleeves puffed at the end. She looked beautiful, her hair was brushed back, she had a big beautiful smile that made Ruv's heart beat strong. Ruv looked back at the briefing, they were leaving at morning, he couldn't die here.

He lay on the ground next to Sarv, she looked at him, smiling, she wrapped an arm around him and he scooted closer setting his forehead onto hers. She looked into his eyes, and kissed him slow, "Good night my love." Sarv whispered wrapping a leg over him, "Good night my honey bunny..." Ruv responded falling asleep.