Epilogue...

Ruv spoke in English getting up off the bed, "Oh man.... it's the weekend..." he looked over and his wife wasn't there, "Where is she?" He went into the kitchen and she wasn't there but he decided to cook some food for her and him. He cooked some potatoes with eggs, the bright sun shined in the calendar read 1947, it had been 2 years since they had moved to the U.S, Ruv thought about getting Sarv a gift for their 1st anniversary. When Ruv heard his wife come in he went to check on her, she rubbed her belly and went to sit on the couch, "Sarv Wait I'll help you!" He held her arm and slowly lowered her onto the couch, she laughed while spoke, "Ruv, I don't need help." Ruv looked at her, "Yes you do." She looked back, "Ruv I'm only 5 months in, you don't need to worry about me so much!" She rubbed her belly, Ruv set his hand on hers where she rubbed . She was wearing a pink sweater, and some jeans. "They are gonna be just like you..." Sarv said looking at her enlarged stomach, "They'll definitely have your good looks though." She blushed and kissed his cheek, "Maybe, weren't you cooking something?" Ruv remembered and rushed to continue cooking, she is still as pretty as she ever was, he thought, even when she is pregnant. A few minutes later he finished the food and brought a plate to his wife, who was crying emotionally, "Shhh, Sarv it's ok I'm here..." he sat down next to her allowing her to cry in his shoulder, she spoke in French which she did a lot when she was sad, "J'aimerais que ma famille soit ici..." Ruv looked over and patted her back, "It's ok... just let it all out." He knew this child was gonna be a handful, but he was ready.

________________________________

Thanks for anybody who read this book, I really enjoyed writing this! It may have been short but I had an idea on how the characters can stay alive as well as for a sequel! Once again thank you everyone!