Prologue

A boy laid on the ground some blood dripping from his mouth breathing heavily, trying to pick himself up but was stopped from a foot being placed on his back. Looking up he sees the masochistic Devil Akeno, the queen piece in Rias's peerage. 

Akeno: Now now, did I say a pig like could get up. Now be a good piggy and squeal

She says this with a lustful smirk.

(Y/N): What, like how daddy made you squeal?

Akeno's eyes widened before they narrowed in anger.

(Y/N) Heh, maybe that's why mommy left, because daddy had to much fun fucking y-

Akeno: SHUT UP!!!

She sent a course of electricity through him causing him to scream. Minutes later she stop and glared down at him. Seconds later he let's out a small chuckle and glared back up at her.

(Y/N): Is that the best you got bitch

Growling Akeno was about to shock him again but stopped once an explosion was blasted into his face.

Bakugou: How about you shut up you powerless deadweight

A rapier was stabbed into his arm, with the culprit being Weiss.

Weiss: A weakling like you doesn't belong here

After this Rias walked up to the front of the group, glaring down at the boy.

Rias: I still wonder why, the headmasters let someone like you into this school. You're nothing but a pathetic powerless weakling

(Y/N): Who knows, but what I do know I'm not some red hair bitch like you

Scoffing Rias stomps on his arm earning a pained scream from him and with that her and the rest of bullies leave him there. A couple minutes passed before (Y/N) picked himself up and made his way to his room. Getting inside he grabbed the med kit that he hid and began patching himself up not really caring for going to any of the classes, nor about the inevitable detentions he'd get either. After patching himself up he just laid on his bed just thinking to himself.

(Y/N): These damn bastards always looking down on me just because I have not powers, Tch

The intercom came on gaining his attention.

Intercom: (Y/N) Locke come to the Headmasters office now

With a small growl, he gets up and starts making his way to the elevator to their office. Heading inside he soon makes it up there and sees the three headmasters Ozpin, Nezu and Sirzechs standing there waiting for him. Along with them were the combat instructor Glynda Goodwitch and the "Symbol Of Peace" Allmight.

(Y/N): I'm here, so what do you assholes want?

Glynda: Do not talk to the Headmasters that way young man! Show some respect you-

(Y/N): I'll start showing them respect, when I get some respect as a student here

Ozpin: Well that's why we called you here

(Y/N) looked at him suspiciously.

Nezu: We called you here to inform you that you are being expelled from Union

(Y/N)'s eyes widened a bit, before they narrowed in anger.

(Y/N): So that's how it is huh?

Sirzechs: Yes you have been nothing, but a nuisance to everyone in the school

(Y/N): Tch, fine then. I'm actually glad to be out of this damn school. This is full of nothing but fake heroes who are only after fame and fortune. This school and everyone in it can burn in hell for all I care!