Chapter 18

(Y/N) in his Irken form Lank was working with Gwen in her version of Brainstorm and Bentely in her version of Upgrade, on deactivating the towers that was producing an energy barrier around the inner city. Lank was seen taking apart and rewiring it, while Bentely merged with it and began hacking it from the inside and Gwen was seen using electricity from her brain to hack it. After some time, the barrier began to spark and sputter with everyone looking at it. Lank, Gwen and Bentely all stepped back as the barrier continued. It soon dropped completely, and the towers all dropped back under the ground. The Milita cheered at seeing this as Lank smirked and turned back to them.

Lank: Alright, lets go

They all began to make their way further into the city, with Leon making his way up to Lank's side.

Leon: What else do you think we'll run into?

Lank scoffed at this.

Lank: Probably more traps or things designed to slow us down

Leon: More than likely, though it doesn't matter what they throw at us. It's not going to stop us

Lank smirked at this.

Lank: Damn right

They continued further into the city until Lank's antenna twitched. He looked on a bit shocked at first before it became a more alert look.

Lank: Everyone look out!!!

This immediately alerted everyone as they all put their guard up in time to block an incoming blast kicking up smoke. The smoke soon subsided revealing everyone was okay thanks to a barrier from Ran. Ran soon dropped the barrier and everyone looked forward seeing the rest of Team RWBY and Team JNPR, The other members of class 1-A and Issei in his Balance Breaker.

Issei: You punks aren't going any further!!

Lank glared at them, as Rias then walked up glaring at her former Pawn.

Rias: Why, why did you do all those things. Why?!

Issei scoffs at this.

Issei: Isn't it obvious, I'm the Red Dragon Emperor!! I should have everything given to me; I should have woman begging to take them to bed every single night. And thanks to Sirzechs that will become reality, all I have to do is kill that bastard (Y/N) Tennyson!!

Rias looked at him in shock before it turned to rage, her aura exploding.

Rias: Is that all you ever thought about!? I should have never revived you!!

Issei: It won't matter, cause soon you'll be on your knees like you should have been long ago!!

Lank having enough transformed into a quadruped dog like creature. This was (Y/N)'s Vulpimancer transformation Wildmutt.

 This was (Y/N)'s Vulpimancer transformation Wildmutt

Wildmutt roars at Issei.

Issei: Glad you picked a form so fitting, cause now I'll put you down like a DOG!!!