Chapter 20

All the Milita rushed towards Drasil, as she lets out a roar. The Atlas mechs and Vilgax drones fired upon her with their blasters however it did nothing but annoy her, as she fired a large beam that consumed most of them. Danny went into his awakened Ghost form and fired down on her along with the other ghosts again not seeming to have any effect on her. Electricity charged around Drasil's horns before she fired it out as a large beam of electricity at the ghosts. Danny and a few others managed to dodge it while the others were unlucky and got hit sending them down to the ground. Some of the people who couldn't do anything got the injured and moved them to a safe area away from the battle. S.MonKi rushed up and delivered a flurry of attacks to her before jumping back avoiding a slash from her claws. Bentely still in her Loboan form unleashed a sonic scream at Drasil again only seeming to mildly annoy her. She tried to slam her tail down onto Bentely that she quickly dodged out of the way of. Gwen jumped up and transformed into her version of Atomix.

She then fired out a beam of energy at her, with Drasil growling in response to it making contact with her

She then fired out a beam of energy at her, with Drasil growling in response to it making contact with her. Drasil then lets roar along with a pulse of energy that threw Gwen down to the ground. After that Drasil lets out another growl feeling some pain, looking to where she felt it she sees Ben TFK still as his version of Swampfire had slashed her with his sword. Enraged she tried to slam down her claw on him, that he jumped back to avoid. He then slashed at her arm causing her pain again. She backed up away from Ben TFK seeming to now realize why his sword was hurting her so much. She then quickly burrowed into the ground putting Ben TFK on alert. He looked around trying to find wherever Drasil had gone. He then felt the ground underneath him begin to rumble. Already knowing what was about to happen he jumped back jumping out of the way of a large energy blast from underground. Before he could touch the ground however Drasil then came up underneath where we was about to land attempting to devour him whole. Thinking quick Ben TFK transfromed into his version of Big Chill.

 Thinking quick Ben TFK transfromed into his version of Big Chill

(All his transformations has his armor and sword)

He quickly flew up avoiding the dragon's bite. Drasil came up from the ground and tried to chase Ben TFK but was distracted by a combined attack from Vilgax, Danny and S.MonKi. Drasil turned and fired back at them, that they quickly dodged out of the way of it. Drasil then roared summoning some lightning down from the sky with it striking all around the area. Many dodged, while others were hit and either knocked out or killed. Many of the remaining Atlas mechs and Vilgax drones were destroyed as well. S.MonKi was also struck though he tried his best to resist it. Small grunts and growls escaped his mouth as he tried his best to hold back the lightning blast. The lightning continued to push S.MonKi down until he transformed. The lightning quickly subsided with a large pulse of energy. S.MonKi had transformed into Alien X and was glaring at Drasil with her glaring right back at him.