Chapter 19

(A/N): For context go look at @WAMred story Anti League Invasion

Ult.Humungousaur looked on at the two men that had appeared. Seeing the man that Bentely and Vilgax called their leader Hatred.

 Seeing the man that Bentely and Vilgax called their leader Hatred

(Character belongs to WAMred)

And yet another version of Ben that they called the Forever King.

(Art Belongs to the original artist)

Hatred stood in front of All might having activated his own one for all, along with his silver eyes. Allmight looked at him in shock for a couple seconds before it turned to rage.

All might: I recognize you now. You're the one that nearly destroyed Atlas, along with the one who broadcasted all of-

Hatred: Looks like you have a brain after all 

All might growled at this getting in a stance ready to fight Hatred.

All might: I will not be talked down from someone like you! I am the Number One Hero!! 

Hatred: Something that you don't deserve

All might lets out a yell and rushes towards Hatred with his fist drawn. He throws a punch at him with Hatred just tanking it shocking All might greatly. Hatred smirked and smacked his hand away.

Hatred: And just like I said, you are nothing but a traitor to One For All!!

Hatred then punched him in the stomach making him double over from it. Hatred soon follows up with a kick sending him flying, quickly following shortly after. Ult.Humungousaur looked on complete amazement turning back to human.

(Y/N): Amazing...

He heard some footsteps heading in his direction. Looking over he sees Ben TFK walking over to him.

Ben TFK: That's Hatred for ya, there's a reason why he's our leader. And not just talking about his strength

(Y/N): This is completely insane. By the way you said there was some type of threat was going to appear